“Worth the wait.”

Squeeze In
Ranked #1 of 116 Restaurants in Truckee
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Squeeze In specializes in gourmet omelettes. We have over 60 specialty omelettes on our menu. We've got everything from basic cheese, bacon, sausage and veggie combinations to more exotic options like peanut butter, honey and bananas! In fact, we have over 107 quadrillion different possible omelette combinations. Each omelette comes with a large serving of homefried spudz, and bottomless toast and sauce (either homemade creamy mushroom sauce, tomato pesto or cheese sauce).In addition to omelettes, we serve lots of the usual breakfast stuff like eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, toast, potatoes, awesome French Toast, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and always fresh in-season fruit. We have an extensive lunch menu as well including dozens of creative sandwiches from a classic French Dip to many vegetarian triple-decker classics. We've also got boss burgers, huge burritos, homemade soups and super fresh salads. Oh and did we mention our awesome “flammable” Bloody Marys and huge goblets of champagne and mimosas?!Be sure to join the Squeeze In EggHead Club to earn points and killer hook-ups like a free meal for your birthday and a free bottle of champagne for your anniversary. You'll also get EggHead-only deals in our monthly newsletter, the EggHead EggZaminer.
California
“Worth the wait.”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I live in a touristy town and I made all the same typical tourist mistakes that people make when they come to my town. We were a large group looking to eat breakfast at 10am the day after Christmas. Silly us! There was quite a wait, but we did it patiently and were rewarded with good coffee, great breakfast, fun and funky atmosphere and excellent service.
Everything's great - you won't be disappointed.

Visited December 2013

Truckee, California
“Breakfast Until 2 PM!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Every omelet imaginable made any way you want it. They do service sandwiches and soups, etc., but the omelets are out of this world. In fact, you feel out of this world when you enter from the pictures, homemade chimes, and writings on the walls. They make a great Bloody Mary too! If you are vacationing, this is a place you have to go to - it will make your visit an experience you will never forget.

Sausalito, California
“Epic Food and Service”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I've been going to Squeeze In for years and it only gets better each time. Any time I'm in Truckee, it's a must stop!

Menlo Park, California
“Great breakfast as evidenced by the waiting line”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

The menu here is extensive, while the food is plentiful and very good. I think it would be hard to go wrong with anything here. I mean they had 67 omelet choices on the menu, and that was just a sliver of their offering.

The lunch menu was intriguing, and I was only driven away from the burgers because it was 10am! The morning cocktail option was almost enjoyed, if it hadn't been for their espresso machine I certainly would've gone for it.

We did have to put our name on a short list, and they had a table for us in advance of the 20 minute wait specified! The wait was no issue, as downtown Trukee is a happening environment with good people watching.

Go here and enjoy, regardless of the meal your after.

Visited December 2013
Ft. Lauderdale
“Fresh fantastic food!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I was so impressed with the menu, service and prices. The service was prompt and personalized. The restaurant is very funky in design. lots of fun to to look at while food is being prepared. Kitchen is spot on in preparation. they will customize your menu selection if you need to change something. Lots of very healthy options as well as items to splurge on the calories. Great beverages. I didn't expect this place to serve drinks with liquor in them but the bloody mary is fantastic. I had an entire stalk of celery in my drink. Hot chocolate with a fresh whipped cream mountain on top with sprinkles was fantastic. A person would be hard pressed to make a food decision on just one item. I could go back 20 more times to try everything I wanted to order. Locals and tourists seemed to fill the restaurant and it is just funky enough for all to enjoy. Parking is a bit crowded during the lunch hours but we were able to find a spot with only 2 pass throughs the strip. Hope i get to come back here someday.