“Best in town”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dublin, California
“Best in town”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We love Best Pies. Great thin crust pizza that's full of flavor. We've tried most of the other places in town and Best Pies lives up to it's name. It can get crowded which slows downs getting the food out. It can also get very loud with the bar and quite often large families, so don't expect a quite lunch or dinner.

• Visited November 2013

Tomales, California
“On Average, about Average”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Our group of six "seniorish" vacationers came up to Truckee from Tahoe to do a little shopping and sightseeing. Needing some lunch, we checked out a couple of alternatives on the main drag and decided to try Best Pies. I'd summarize by saying that some of the items our group ordered were a bit better than average, but some a little sub-par. I've had better barbecued-chicken pizza, for example -- but it was okay.

• Visited December 2013
Sparks, Nevada
“The Buffalo Chicken Pie is AWESOME!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I did not sit down here. We only came in for the wine tasting and the free pizza sample during the Wine Walk - I have to say though that it was the best Pizza I've ever had and I'm thinking we are going to have to stop here for lunch when we pass through - try it! You wont regret the food! I hope the service is just as great.

Visited October 2013
ohio
“Very tasty pizza!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

WE stopped in during Truckee's Thursday street fair. The dining room was clean and comfortable. We were seated and served drinks immediately. My daughter and I shared a spinach and artichoke pizza that was loaded with toppings and hit the spot. Hubby had a calzone type roll and liked it too. Lots of families and noise, but it was a fun atmosphere. Would return.

• Visited August 2013
Oakland, California
“Great pizza in Truckee”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Thin crust pie pizza. Very nice. We tried the pesto sausage and the pizzadilla with chicken and jalapeños. Service is friendly and great. Excellent beer on tap. The place was pleasant and not too rowdy.

• Visited July 2013