“If you're in Truckee you just have to stop in for a burger.”
Review of Burger Me

Burger Me
Ranked #10 of 115 Restaurants in Truckee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Come experience the Real Fresh difference at Burger Me, where you get the finest, natural food and an extraordinary of choices including beef, chicken, ahi, vegetarian, lamb, pork and so much more! Be sure to check out the sweet potato fries and hand-dipped onion rings.And when in Reno, stop by our location at:Interstate 80 Exit #9, just a few miles west of downtown Reno6280 Sharlands Ave. #101, Reno, NV
Battle Mountain, Nevada
“If you're in Truckee you just have to stop in for a burger.”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We visited during shoulder season so it wasn't very busy at all. The Donner Lake Inn, Inn Keepers suggested Burger Me after we mentioned Diners Drive-ins and Dives. It was satisfying. I had the cheeseburger slider which was plenty for me, my husband had the special that included cream cheese and jalapeños, which he also enjoyed. Our favorite was the sweet potato fries dipped in the honey mustard and strawberry milkshake.

• Visited November 2013

Shasta Lake, California, United States
“Depends on What You Order”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I chose this restaurant because it was listed on the website for Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives, which quite often provides me with some interesting culinary experiences. This experience was only so-so. I ordered their version of a patty melt that included pepper jack cheese, sauerkraut, and marbled rye. It sounded good. However, a patty melt without traditional seeded rye bread is bland, so I wasn't particularly impressed. My husband ordered the lamb burger, which also sounded good. Unfortunately, he ordered it on a gluten-free bun, which disintegrated on the first bite. He informed the server that a gluten-free bun holds together better if it's toasted. Another diner had the same problem with his gluten-free bun and used a fork to eat his meat patty. One of the other diners had ordered the restaurant's signature burger, the Train Wreck, a double meat and cheese combo topped with a fried egg that looked impressive. As we sat outside enjoying the sunny day, customers started rolling in, so obviously, many people like this place.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Pat C
Roswell, GA
“Good burgers and beer”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Great burgers with lots of choices to add on. Our only complaint was that there were several families with kids which made it quite noisy. The atmosphere is very low key, but the food is really good. And they had good choices of draft beer which made the hubby happy.

1 Thank DaisyRoswell_GA
Glendale, Arizona
“Loved This!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

A restaurant hostess at the Squaw Valley Resort recommended we go to Burger Me and it was a delight. Delicious food - how they make a burger something special, I don't know, but it was. Fresh and just so good. Loved the atmosphere. Fun and relaxing.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank lsuaz
ohio
“Poor kitchen skills!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I ordered one of the nightly specials...Luau chicken sandwich. It had pineapple, grilled onions, teriaki chicken and swiss cheese...or that was what the menu said.The "grilled" onions were a slimy mess of almost unrecognizable brown mush so I took them off..The "grilled" pineapple still had THE CORE IN IT! It was not grilled. Impossible to eat, so I took it off. The swiss cheese was paper thin and tasteless, it was stuck to he soggy bun so I pitched it, too. The iceberg lettuce and cold tastless tomato.....at this point, I just ate the very salty chicken, and went home hungry and disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Robin H
ChicagoBigeater, Owner at Burger Me, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
We were very sorry to hear that your experience was anything less than perfect. We strive to put out the best ingredients and have them cooked perfectly. We would love an opportunity to rectify this with you at any time. Feel free to call us at Burger Me and we will take care of you. 530-587-8852.

Thank you!