Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from HeliTahoe tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience HeliTahoe
from $150.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 30, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I went on our first helicopter ride together. Clint was an awesome pilot. We enjoyed fabulous views of Emerald Bay and were even able to fly over our rental house. I would definitely recommend this tour. The helicopter had large windows which were great for getting excellent views.

1  Thank Sarah P
Reviewed August 17, 2015

I surprised my husband with a flight for his 30th birthday last week. Clint was our pilot & he was really friendly & funny. He made us feel really comfortable (I was really nervous). And he was also patient... we brought our 11 month old daughter with us & although I tried to keep her happy in the back, she kept kicking the back of his seat & he was really nice about it. It was definitely worth the money. If you're worried about the cost, think of it this way... it costs a lot of money to safely operate a helicopter! This is a first class place with friendly staff... in fact, we felt we should have paid more for the comedy routine. Great experience. Highly recommend everyone should do this!

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank Jared C
Reviewed August 17, 2015

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank Jared C
Reviewed August 16, 2015

My boyfriend and I did the 30 minute Sand Harbor Tour last week and it was absolutely incredible. There is really no better way to see Lake Tahoe than from the air. Our pilot, Clint, was terrific! Great personality, super friendly, knowledgeable, and funny which made the tour THAT much better. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting the Lake Tahoe area!

1  Thank heatherr370
Reviewed August 9, 2015

We had such a wonderful time. The views were amazing. And Clint our pilot was the best. Thank you so much.

1  Thank Angela G