“compliments for coffee creek ranch”
Review of Coffee Creek Ranch

Coffee Creek Ranch
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I just like to say that I had a wonderful time at coffee creek ranch,The owners Mark and Ruth Hartman made us feel so relax there and the rest of of her help were very polite to us I would recomend this vacation resort to anyone, go have some fun!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We are just home from a week at Coffee Creek Ranch? What a great experience. My two grandsons (twelve years of age) and I shared a cozy cabin --just rustic enough to believe we were in the horse country but complete with the modern conveniences that make a vacation comfortable. The food was exemplary and memorable. One grandson asked for recipes and Ruth is going to mail them. The boys enjoyed the large swimming pool, the ping pong table and pool room. They panned for gold, hit a bull's eye in archery and did target shooting with a rifle for the first time. They not only rode horses but got to feed them. There was a Bonfire and even medals for the boys. I especially liked the fact that technology was limited to Internet access and thus I had their attention and company for the whole time. This is not my first "dude" ranch but it is my favorite. Mark and Ruth Hartman are wonderful hosts and very charming people. Their staff was wonderful, friendly and helpful. The horses were beautiful and well cared for. All in all a perfect family vacation.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dianne M
Reviewed January 20, 2011

Coffee Creek Ranch provided an excellent vaction spot for my teenage son, and my friend and her son. Located in the gorgeous Trinity area, with a creek running through it. The cabins were comfortable and clean, the food excellent, and the staff friendly and helpful. The activities were terrific--we did everything and it was very flexible about doing things at times we wanted. We liked the ranch because it was more than just horsebackriding. We did archery, riflery, trap shooting, gold panning, badmitton, pool, fusbol, rodeo games, and more. The nightly dinners with fun activities was like being at a kid-adult camp. The ranch is totally comfortable. It's not over the top and could use a little sprucing in places, but overall it is wonderful. I would go back again and again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank miamia3
Reviewed July 11, 2010

My twin and I celebrated our 60th birthday with a 4 night stay, We chose a large, 2-bdrm cabin with sunny deck near the main house and with a great view of Coffee Creek, the pool and spa. We were close to all the activities and had fun deciding how to spend our leisure. There is so much to do, and only interrupted by delicious meals including the extras like outdoor BBQ, lunch on the deck, s'mores, and of course, breakfast after a lovely trail ride. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Bruce and Donny are real wranglers! We enjoyed watching them break-in new horses, clean hooves, and ready the animals for rides. Donny's spurs will forever be a musical memory of a magical place!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Winecntrygal
Reviewed July 10, 2010

My sister and I celebrated our 60th birthday and had a memorable time. The ranch could have held 50 people, but in June there were only 4 of us. It didn't matter though because we did everything we wanted to and the staff made sure of it. We played badminton and volleyball, swam in the pool, enjoyed BBQs, roasted marshmellows with the owners grandchildren and played bingo. We went horseback riding, but the breakfast ride was the best and the Coffee Creek pancakes were absolutely delicious. In fact , all the meals were delicious. Our cabin was rustic, but so cozy and had the best view of the pool. We had a special birthday cake and the entire staff sang for us. It was a birthday I won't forget.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2010

My husband and I had a great time last year with our two small boys, and we plan to go back again this year. It was exciting for us and our 7 year old son to do real riding with us on beautiful horses with wranglers (real cowboys!). Our 3 year old was able to hang out with an adorable counselor and ride the pony while we were out riding. The dude ranch is of course very kid friendly and there are lots of places for kids to explore. The overall feeling is pretty relaxed, with lots of amiable socializing with the owners, wranglers, staff and other guests. Our cabin was great, well located and we were quite comfortable in it. The location is fantastic - beautiful. I think it would be a great setting for a multi-family gathering, like a reunion. There's something for everyone.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2010

My stay at Coffee Creek Ranch was perfect. Good food, good sleeping quarters, excellant staff and the horse back riding is the best bar none. Their knowledge of the area is wonderful to experience. I will be coming back and highly recommend this ranch to all who want to escape the city.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank Mescalarokid

Been to Coffee Creek Ranch? Share your experiences!