“A little piece of heaven...”
Review of Trinity Alps

Reviewed August 2, 2011

Trinity Center was an absolute gift. I was looking for a personal retreat kind of vacation, and drove in from the coast. I quickly fell in love with this tiny town, its history and its people. There is a sadness in the loss of the old town, yet an optimism and hopefulness in the established new town. I visited the Scott Museum - a small, quiet museum that I had to myself, so I had plenty of opportunity for asking questions, etc. I also took in Lake Fest (July 23), which was a unique and fun experience with really great food and amazing music from Aimee Nolte (a local jazz artist). I camped at the Trinity Lake KOA, so this was not a luxurious experience, but more than met my needs for peace, quiet and beautiful scenery. I can't stop telling people about Trinity Center now!

2  Thank farmerkareem