“Peace and Serenity”
Review of Turtle Rocks Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Trinidad
Turtle Rocks Inn
Ranked #3 of 5 Trinidad B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Best of the best for B&B`s! Pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! The most laid back area of Northern California. The hosts were truely masters at their craft. Running a B&B takes special people. Roger and Francine are just that. The views and sounds of seals were truely relaxing. Room was large, clean and comfy. The breakfast and goodies baked daily were a 10+. Suggest a three day stay minimum to enjoy the area. Great restaurants and scenic drives close by. Can`t wait to return some day. Jerry & lisa F

Room Tip: All have great views, upper level was great!
1  Thank Jerry F

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Amazing to sit in your room & listen to barking Sea Lions, hear the surf and relax! Hosts were great and offered beverages throughout your stay and fresh baked goods & more for breakfast! Very close to Trinidad which was really cute & had some great restaurants and harbot. Would recommend to others.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ACouplefromCMH
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The best asset of the Turtle Rocks Inn is the view. Spectacular. Add to this the sounds of the barking sea lions and the setting is worth the drive to Trinidad.

The property is OK. A little dated but then everything in Trinidad is a little dated; part of the charm. The owners were nice people and cooked a tasty breakfast. We were very lucky during our short stay. The weather was fantastic. Also, the suggested iteneraries provided by the Inn was a nice touch. The grounds could use a little more tending but all in all the stay was good.

Room Tip: Be sure to arrive in the daylight. A little hard to see from the road in the dark.
2  Thank jimpamjus
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Roger and Francine were great hosts. Great breakfast too.
NIce and well appointed rooms. Close to Patricks Point State Park. Not far from Trinidad.
An excellent restaurant is close by.
Look forward to another trip.

Room Tip: All the rooms face the ocean!
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My wife and I stayed at Turtle Rocks Inn last March and we were really impressed with the owners' attention to every detail. The location is perfect, the room had an incredible view, was spotless, even the bed was perfect.

The grounds are beautiful and you get a nice view of them, and the ocean, from the dining area that always has fresh-baked goodies made by Francine. She makes things that look like something from the cover of Bon Appetit magazine. Fresh coffee (Sumatran, my favorite), every kind of tea imaginable, and a fully stocked fridge with juices, soda, and bottled waters.

They have put together their own travel guide which has pages of information regarding the many great scenic attractions in the area and their picks as to what to do depending on the amount of time you have.

A great place--best in the area. Francine and Roger work hard (while not letting it show) to make everything easy for you. Considering all you get, the price is very reasonable, too.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank htru
Reviewed July 14, 2012

My family and I live about an hour from Trinidad and I was just looking for a place to stay for an evening before heading north to do some fun things- just me and our 2 kids.(my husband was on call for work & our kids are 5 & 2) We stayed in the king suite. It was very clean and they made me feel very welcome. I was nervous because the kids were with me and it is a quiet B&B. The breakfast was homemade and great. I really liked that a lot of the fruit, yogurt, and cereal were natural and/or organic. I'm so glad we found this place! We'll be back and next time I'm making sure my husband can come!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I happened upon the Turtle Rocks Inn as we were looking for a place to stay on our recent vacation - the B&B is excellent and Francine was wonderful, making us feel welcome (with two children - 7 and 1) and spending time with my older child to share her collection of turtles with him since he'd just gotten a small turtle trinket as one of his souvenirs.

Our room was huge! Corner, overlooking the ocean and rocks, the sounds of the sea lions and view were great. Francine suggested we take the path down to see the sea lions and also the garden and my son (7) loved it. She also gave us a bunch of suggestions for the kids to enjoy!

The room was very comfortable, breakfast was excellent and we had a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Regina W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trinidad
View Crest Lodge
Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn
The Lost Whale Inn
The Lost Whale Inn
#1 of 5 in Trinidad

Been to Turtle Rocks Inn? Share your experiences!