View Crest Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sea Cliff Motel(Trinidad)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewshot tubfull kitchenpatrick's point state parksea lionsnice deckyoung familythe cottagesbedroom cottagelarge familyspent two nightswould definitely stay here againqueen bedfront porchbeds were comfortablewi filiving areaprairie creek
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We spent two nights in Cottage 10 the third week of June. The cottage exceeded our expectations. Quiet, cozy.........offering the rest and relaxation. Could not "see" the ocean from our cottage but heard the barking of sea lions. We will most definitely return for a longer stay and bring a small portable BBQ for the deck if owners allow. (Kitchen provided all necessary utensils, pans, etc.)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kjo60
Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

We wished we would have stayed 3 days instead of 2 here and one at Requa Inn. We could see the ocean from cottage 4, had a kitchen and saved money not eating out contatantly, there was a comfortable living room area with a tv with HBO an free wi-fi. Manager was very nice and it was very clean. We had considered stayin across the street, but this turned out to be so much nicer. It wa just the two of us, but this would have been perfect for families too.

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank climann
Reviewed April 15, 2012

On the way home from my trip when I had to stop because it was getting to late. Someone recommended this lodge in Trinidad. Rooms were great and big. Me, my wife and our two kids. I chose to go with a two bedroom. Manager or the owner was very friendly and helpful. Room had a flat screen with hbo, forced air heat. It also had a good wifi signal. I recommend staying here if you're planning on staying around this area.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Brain23
Reviewed March 10, 2012

wonderful find on my recent travels up the highway 101 coasts of Ca...Or...and Wa...it was quiet and comfortable with a beautiful long distance view of the ocean and gorgeous sunset...the manager was very nice and overly accommodating to all of my needs...so helpful and kind...the hillside cottage I rented was clean...warm and very welcoming...the best is it is just a few miles from the exquisite Redwoods...those giant beings of healing and love and light on our Earth...

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank LadyHawke S
Reviewed January 7, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for the holidays, nice and quiet place to stay. Service was great and the manager was very nice. The cottages were clean and had plenty off space. Would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple