“Great place for coffee and a snack”
Review of Beachcomber Cafe

Beachcomber Cafe
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Trinidad
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This place has a great atmosphere, is very eco-friendly and has good organic food. I will say that you should pay attention to the ingredients. We got the tuna salad sandwich, which had nuts in it that was not expected. Overall the food is good, the coffee great, and the staff extremely pleasant.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

My husband and I spent the morning in Beachcomber Cafe reading and enjoying a delicious lox bagel, scone, and coffee. The free wifi was much appreciated. I bounced back and forth between the indoor and outdoor seating. The cafe reminded us of one of our favorite places back in our college town of Athens, Ohio (Village Bakery).

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is the most awesome little coffee shop I have ever been to! Seriously the best! If you like organic and natural and REAL food, then visit Trinidad and visit The Beachcomber Cafe! Thank you for real coffee and real food!

Jess Bremer
Hippie Chic

1  Thank HippieChicCosmetics
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Small place caters to locals and organic and vegetarian. The breakfast here was just average, when i asked to have my eggs scrambled, the girl at the desk had to ask the cook if she could do it because the only egg choice on the menu was poached. I wouldnt go back, but i saw them serving up coffee drinks and they looked pretty good.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

My boyfriend and I each got a sandwich (he hot ham me cold turkey) and both enjoyed our sandwiches. I was almost tempted for a piece of delicious looking cake or a cookie but was turned off by the presence of flys. Also, you have to bus your own table, which is fine but this means that no one (at least appears) to be coming around and wiping down tables, which, again, leads to some cleanliness concerns.