My wife and I stayed for 2 nights at the Trinidad Bay Bed and Breakfast. We had never heard of Trinidad, but decided to stay here after looking at the Trinidad Bay B&B website. We stayed in the Trinity Alps Room. Simply amazing. The views were magical, lots of warm sunlight, really upscale furnishings and amenities. The room is decorated with a lot of furniture from Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, etc.... The room definitely has a more modern elegance to it. It was so much nicer than those other traditionally frumpy B&B's. Our room was an upstairs unit with our own private entrance.
Jason, the innkeeper, was really friendly and knowledgeable. He's a great cook and an great photographer too! Our breakfasts were brought to our room at 8:30a.m. on the dot. The breakfasts were very tasty and artfully prepared.
Although Trinidad may be a tiny town, there's a good amount to do. We hiked around some trails overlooking the ocean, walked along the beach and watched a sea lion basking in the sun.
But, lazing around in our comfy room, drinking tea, reading, playing poker, taking midday naps, browsing the internet (on their free WiFi!) was probably the most enjoyable part of our stay.
We would definitely recommend the Trinidad Bay B&B to any of our friends and family. You won't be disappointed!
BTW, check out the Moonstone Grill for dinner too. Awesome Seafood Chowder and steaks! Thanks Jason!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trinidad Bay Bed & Breakfast Hotel is a beautiful Cape Cod style home overlooking Trinidad Bay and the Memorial Lighthouse in the heart of Trinidad, California. The B&B has four comforting guest rooms, each with a California king size bed, private bath and spectacular ocean, bay, and garden views. The rooms are named and designed to reflect local attractions - Tide Pool, Redwoods, Trinity Alps, and Crab Pot - adding to the charm of this delightful seaside home. Start your day with a hearty 3 course served breakfast and some fun conversation, before heading to the local beaches or nearby Redwood National and State parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Trinidad Bay Bed & Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trinidad Bay Hotel Trinidad
- Trinidad Bay Bed And Breakfast