A one night stay in the Crab Pot suite was charming and so very comfortable. Jason the Innkeeper was so helpful and nice. I do not know which was better the linens or the breakfast!! The apricot french toast was sooooo good! The only uncontollable issue was the 95% fog condition that blanketed my view from the comfy window seat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trinidad Bay Bed & Breakfast is a beautiful Cape Cod style B&B overlooking Trinidad Bay and the Memorial Lighthouse in the heart of Trinidad, California. The B&B has four comforting guest rooms, each with a king size bed, private bath and spectacular ocean, bay, and garden views. The rooms are named and designed to reflect local attractions - Tide Pool, Redwoods, Trinity Alps, and Crab Pot - adding to the charm of this delightful seaside home. Start your day with a hearty 3 course served breakfast and some fun conversation, before heading to the local beaches or nearby Redwood National and State parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Trinidad Bay Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trinidad Bay Bed And Breakfast
- Trinidad Bay Hotel Trinidad