We stayed a couple of nights at Trinidad Bay B&B and we enjoyed it very much. Jason is a very kind innkeeper and a superb chef (three courses breakfasts were delicious, as well as the cookies we found at the b&b each afternoon).
The room was large, comfortable, very clean and with a beautiful view over the sea and the Memorial Lightouse. The b&b itself is just in front of the sea, and it is a very relaxing place to stay.
We found Trinidad very nice and a good place to stay for exploring the Redwoods, and Trinidad Bay b&b an excellent choice in Trinidad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trinidad Bay Bed & Breakfast Hotel is a beautiful Cape Cod style home overlooking Trinidad Bay and the Memorial Lighthouse in the heart of Trinidad, California. The B&B has four comforting guest rooms, each with a California king size bed, private bath and spectacular ocean, bay, and garden views. The rooms are named and designed to reflect local attractions - Tide Pool, Redwoods, Trinity Alps, and Crab Pot - adding to the charm of this delightful seaside home. Start your day with a hearty 3 course served breakfast and some fun conversation, before heading to the local beaches or nearby Redwood National and State parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Trinidad Bay Bed & Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trinidad Bay Hotel Trinidad
- Trinidad Bay Bed And Breakfast