The location and peacefulness of this precious little house is very special. You can't help but take a long deep breath. We only stayed one night and appreciate the policy to be able to do so or we would have not had the pleasure of experiencing this tiny town on the coast. Breakfast was well done and Jason tried to accommodate our dietary request. We stayed in the Crab Pot room which had a spectacular window seat that we watched the sunrise from. The bathroom was terribly small and shower was almost impossible so we would recommend another room if the bathrooms are different. Stop by the little wine tasting place right behind the property as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trinidad Bay Bed & Breakfast Hotel is a beautiful Cape Cod style home overlooking Trinidad Bay and the Memorial Lighthouse in the heart of Trinidad, California. The B&B has four comforting guest rooms, each with a California king size bed, private bath and spectacular ocean, bay, and garden views. The rooms are named and designed to reflect local attractions - Tide Pool, Redwoods, Trinity Alps, and Crab Pot - adding to the charm of this delightful seaside home. Start your day with a hearty 3 course served breakfast and some fun conversation, before heading to the local beaches or nearby Redwood National and State parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Trinidad Bay Bed & Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trinidad Bay Hotel Trinidad
- Trinidad Bay Bed And Breakfast