“Our second visit was as memorable as the first.”
Review of Moonstone Beach

Ranked #4 of 20 things to do in Trinidad
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Excellent food and service. The views from most tables of Moonstone beach are excellent and the sunsets fabulous.

There are newer reviews for Moonstone Beach

Reviewed October 21, 2012

This beach is great- I used to go to the beach a lot as a kid, and recently I was able to do belay rock climbing on one of the really tall rock faces here. What a treat! It's so cool. Definitely worth a trip out.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is a beach where one can feel safe parking their car and walking on the beach. Up on the cliff is a restaurant with a lovely view, one might enjoy a glass of wine and maybe an snack. The main dinner was not that impressive to me, but maybe I hit the Moonstone Grill on a bad night. The fish was underdone, the brussel sprouts were not cooked enough, but the view was spectacular. Maybe I chose the wrong thing on the menu, but I sure like to walk on this beach if I want my car not to be broken into like some beaches where you park and walk.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We loved the beach. It is one of those unspoilt, california places. The sunset was spectacular. It has easy access, it is close to the main roads, there is an eating place close by if you feel like, or you can picnic. Good for kids, dogs. The best way to enjoy is either walking or
explore the tidal pools. We went there in the morning and then went back to watch the sunset.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

My husband and I were married here in June '12. Moonstone is such an incredible place that offers easy access to either side of the beach. Dog friendly. Make sure if you are coming on a saturday to be mindful of weddings. The beach house can be rented for events and parties ask that you be respectful of their events.

1  Thank missafyre