“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 bubbles

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

If you are traveling on Hwy. 99 or just want to get out of town go to Bravo Farms. They have a fun patio area, games for the kids, a petting zoo, and picnic tables and a tree house. You can watch them make their delicious cheese and taste the samples before you buy...it's hard not to take one of each home. Wine Tasting too - ummmm. Great burgers, sandwiches and nice clean bathrooms. The gift shop is a must - sooooo many things to see - Enjoy!!

Visited July 2012

West Hollywood
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“I haven’t had this much fun since Branson Mo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

I was heading north on 99 and saw the signs… one after another directing to stop at the shops… the one that finally convinced me claimed the spot to be “the most fun” place… I stopped and I am so glad I did. Truly a fun spot to stop. Clean, good food, real cheese, wine and cheese tasting, BBQ, petting zoo, 3-story tree house, shooting gallery… it is a REAL Tourist stop. I loved it! Great place to take kids and spend the afternoon. Yeah – really!
If you love "tourist" stuff... this is your spot.

Visited June 2012
Ventura, California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“No Recommendation Here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

Many times we pass Bravo Farms and finally decided to drop in. it's an interesting place with interesting and unique gifts and goodies. I have a likening for sunflower seeds so along with a couple of items I bought a 1lb bag for $6. I began to snack on them after we left but WHOA... They were stale. I'm thinking not good for a gourmet cheese and nut store, they lack quality control. But it does not end. I contacted Bravo Farms the next day and asked to speak to the manager on duty to relay to him his product was not up to par. The person that answered my call said "Nick" the manager was not in yet but I can leave my number and Nick will contact me. Well guess what..five days and no call from Nick. Customer service fails. It's generous I gave them a one star.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Boatwhisperer
North Palm Beach, Florida
134 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Great Fun Stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

For a minute I thought I was in an amusement park. Besides gas, a little restaurant, a gift shop and has neat buildings that look like it was from a film set. Bring your camera for some wild buildings in their courtyard. They have great fresh cheese, dried fruits, and lots of special candies and trail mix. All local, all fresh, all very good. They have free samples so you can get your favorite. Very unique and worth the stop. Great munchies for the road.

Visited December 2011
IOWA
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Food Souvenir Extravaganza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

This quaint little "village" at Traver CA proved to be the only stop I would have needed to fulfill my souvenir shopping list for "diet" conscious friends. They had a great selection of nuts, dried fruits, and candies if I had been so inclined. They also had the coconut date logs (a bar type pressed fruit treat) that I have been craving for years. The onsite cheese factory provided some great cheese varieties and offered tasting as well. I picked up some delicious cheese curds to snack on during our trip. They have a good selection of California wines and have wine tasting available. We had lunch at their little cafe and found the food to be very good. We weren't exceptionally hungry so we chose their Nachos platter to add to some of the fresh fruit we bought at the fruit stand. To amuse the kids, they have a "domestic" animal zoo with a turkey, chickens, goats, and donkey. All in all, this is a great little place to stop, stretch your legs, and pick up some tasty treats.

Visited May 2012