“Great food at even better prices”
Review of La Costa Taqueria

La Costa Taqueria
Ranked #31 of 207 Restaurants in Tracy
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 6, 2013

What can I say about La Costa that hasn't been already said? They have the best taco and burritos in town. My wife loves their tostadas. The prices are the best I've seen. Great place to go a quick stomach filling meal.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We've lived in Tracy for about 9 years and thought it was time to try this place. It seems to always be packed and the reviews looked good. We ordered some tacos, a couple super burritos, and a quesadilla. Well, the quesadilla looked just like a burrito, in fact it was fatter, kind of weird?! The burritos only had meat, rice, a little sour cream, and a ton of grilled (sort of) onions. Why is that super? The tacos were typical to look at, 2 tortillas, meat, onions, cilantro. Sadly, out of 6 people, no one liked their food and we are big Mexican food fans. The chicken had some spice to it, but no real flavor, so my son couldn't eat his tacos. I had the same problem with my burrito. In fact I opened it up and there were more onions than anything. I like onions, but really? Shouldn't there be some chicken in my chicken burrito?! So, I ended up throwing more than half away. Not to mention, these burritos were not the round fat items you get at any other taqueria, "roach coach", or restaurant, it was flat and soggy. Just gross!! We decided never to go back. THEN, we all got terrible indigestion and upset stomachs. Take my advice and try some other place, this was awful!

1  Thank msjj30
Reviewed January 9, 2012

We love eating here. Homemade tacos. $1.00 can't get any better. Yum! 11st beats Grantline!

Reviewed August 21, 2011

I had the Pastor Torta, my hubby had carnitas and asada tacos all excellent !

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 5, 2008

The best taqueria - $$ saver!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook