“Old restaurant, new owners”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Eagle Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 207 Restaurants in Tracy
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I had known of Golden Eagle for the last 20+ years living in Tracy, I had never stepped inside. I liked other Chinese food in Tracy and the place looked a bit decrepit. I had no reason to go.

The new owners (summer 2013) changed that. They got a few good reviews, we decided to check it out. A local family runs it now, and they have this old building spruced up and the food is great. The prices are excellent.
I really enjoyed the tangerine chicken, the mixed vegetable fried rice with large pieces of vegetables in it is very good. Honey walnut prawns are a yummy treat.
They also deliver to Tracy and Mountain House. If you are looking for food in or near downtown Tracy, this is a spot to check out!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

In Tracy for business meetings and discovered this restaurant. Very unassuming storefront and you could easily pass by this place, but you'd be missing a superb Chinese food find. With my colleague, we ordered house special chow fun (flat rice noodles with a variety of meats and veggies), tangerine beef (very tasty), and a tofu dish. All were very delicious. They have a TripAdvisor sticker on their front door; trust the sticker. Recommend.

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

This is a very good place to eat at and have birthdays and are very good pricing I would go there any day any time.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

According to the new owner, they purchased the place last year and I heard about the place from my wife. It's a hole in the wall but very clean and the owner who met us personally was friendly and welcomed us. She was open when we wanted our food prepared a certain way with no problems. We took our order home and everyone loved the food. It was prepared well and satisfied everyone's appetite. They also deliver after 4:00pm. #1 restaurant to go for home deliveries.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

great priced, tasty Chinese food. were willing to custom changes for vegetarian requests to eggplant. generous portions.