“My favorite Mexican place in town”

LA Villa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 207 Restaurants in Tracy
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I have been eating at La Villa for at least 15 years. Their food quality remains the same through the years, and I appreciate that. My personal favorite is the beef flautas, and I also think they have the best chips and salsa I've ever had.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

Not great. Better than Chevys, but definitely in a ghetto area of town and the food just is not that good.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

As adults, we agree with the other reviewers. The food tastes good and it's very reasonably priced. The service is fine, no bells and whistles, but it's quick. Our only problem is that they don't have a great selection for children. My daughter wanted a corn tortilla with a little grilled chicken. The waitress had to go back and ask if they did that kind of thing. When she came back, she said it would cost $11.50. (For a taco?!) She told us it was too hard to do the grilled chicken so they had to charge more. (Are you kidding?!) I ended up ordering a taco salad and giving my daughter some chicken. We decided that we just wouldn't be going back anytime soon. Pity too because we did like the place....

Reviewed December 26, 2010

1st "test" of good Mexican food is the chips & salsa - it's great here! Food is always good, as well as speed, accuracy, & service. This is our "usual" for Mexican food in Tracy. A+

Reviewed October 6, 2010

I visited La Villa Restaurant, just a couple of days ago, i had dinner along with 5 of my co-workers from wells Fargo, The service was great, the food, simply some of the best food i have had in years.. I recomend it 100%.. Awsome customer service and Food..