“Not the best for a family”

LA Villa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 194 Restaurants in Tracy
Cuisines: Mexican
Tracy, CA
“Not the best for a family”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

As adults, we agree with the other reviewers. The food tastes good and it's very reasonably priced. The service is fine, no bells and whistles, but it's quick. Our only problem is that they don't have a great selection for children. My daughter wanted a corn tortilla with a little grilled chicken. The waitress had to go back and ask if they did that kind of thing. When she came back, she said it would cost $11.50. (For a taco?!) She told us it was too hard to do the grilled chicken so they had to charge more. (Are you kidding?!) I ended up ordering a taco salad and giving my daughter some chicken. We decided that we just wouldn't be going back anytime soon. Pity too because we did like the place....

• Visited April 2011

California
“We <3 La Villa!”
Reviewed December 26, 2010

1st "test" of good Mexican food is the chips & salsa - it's great here! Food is always good, as well as speed, accuracy, & service. This is our "usual" for Mexican food in Tracy. A+

Tracy, California
“The Best Food and Customer Service”
Reviewed October 6, 2010

I visited La Villa Restaurant, just a couple of days ago, i had dinner along with 5 of my co-workers from wells Fargo, The service was great, the food, simply some of the best food i have had in years.. I recomend it 100%.. Awsome customer service and Food..

California
“La Villa is the bomb!”
Reviewed January 16, 2010

Great food, salsa is excellent, service is good! Super burrito with carne-asada is excellent, also the taco salad. Try the chicken soup with some pico.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I asked for the sauce on...”
Reviewed April 27, 2009

I asked for the sauce on the side, but they never served it at all.. My carne asada burrito was very salty.. the only saving grace was the chips and salsa, but it's not enough for me to return here.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook