“It's all about the meat”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 194 Restaurants in Tracy
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
California
“It's all about the meat”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have eaten here several times as many of my friends go here too. Their meat is among the best I've ever had. The appetizers are way too greasy and salty for me. There is a nice atmosphere and the help was extremely friendly. If you stick with the meat which is great and the fresh vegetables which are done perfectly you will have a great meal.

• Visited October 2013

Astoria oregon
1,075 restaurant reviews
“Best bbq to be had bar none!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Incredible value good food great service. Cowboy kind of place.
Steak is incredible as are the sides. Hope there are mire!

• Visited October 2013
Ripon, California
“Best place in town!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Tracy doesn't have the greatest range of dinning options but Texas Roadhouse is at the top of the list. My wife and I go here more than all other restaurants in town but together. I'm hooked on the sirloin kabobs. The only drawback is there is only one mushroom on it. Solution? Order a side of sautéed mushrooms instead of the rice pilaf that comes with it. The last couple times, they have been out of Sam Adams Lager which annoys me to no end!

• Visited September 2013
San Francisco
“best ribeye for the price”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

One of the best ways to avoid waiting in line is to use "call ahead seating" especially when the traffic is heavy on Hwy 580 to Stockton. I usually get the "veggie plate" which includes your choice of four side, slightly spicy chili in a cup to casear salad to a loaded sweet potato. we get the 24 oz. ribeye on the bone, it is so tender and enough for two.

• Visited July 2013
Pittsburg, California
“2 Beef Snobs”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

It's a Sunday/Father's Day to boot and we walked into the Texas Roadhouse in Tracy, CA,where we were seated immediately. The table rocks but no drinks spilled. Shanda took our order, took the time to advise me that medium rare was not realistic for burgers and offered to get me a steak instead. I stuck with the med-well burger. My husband ordered a med-rare ribeye. She put in our orders brought bread and beverages quickly. Shanda got down on the floor and put napkins in place to hold our table as best she could! Over and above the call of duty, kudo's Shanda.
Our food arrived, pipin' hot, fresh and cooked perfectly. My husband's ribeye was cool in the center, pink and perfectly marked on the outside. My burger was almost pink in the center, juicy, tender and delicious bun toasted perfectly. Again Kudos! I hailed the manager Tim and he stopped looking interested, kept a cheerful face and got down eye level.

Told me he would get on the table end of day but also advised me that it would not stay nice for long as they move the free tables often, thanked me for the heads up, thanked us for our business, was glad to hear the kudos, checked on Larry's satisfaction. The overall experience was worth the 25 mile drive. We will do it again. I would recommend you do so too. The Tracy, CA location. They Rock!

I dinged on atmosphere/romance as the music is loud but you can have conversation over it.

• Visited June 2013

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!