“best ribeye for the price” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #4 of 194 Restaurants in Tracy
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Francisco
“best ribeye for the price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

One of the best ways to avoid waiting in line is to use "call ahead seating" especially when the traffic is heavy on Hwy 580 to Stockton. I usually get the "veggie plate" which includes your choice of four side, slightly spicy chili in a cup to casear salad to a loaded sweet potato. we get the 24 oz. ribeye on the bone, it is so tender and enough for two.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Pittsburg, California
“2 Beef Snobs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

It's a Sunday/Father's Day to boot and we walked into the Texas Roadhouse in Tracy, CA,where we were seated immediately. The table rocks but no drinks spilled. Shanda took our order, took the time to advise me that medium rare was not realistic for burgers and offered to get me a steak instead. I stuck with the med-well burger. My husband ordered a med-rare ribeye. She put in our orders brought bread and beverages quickly. Shanda got down on the floor and put napkins in place to hold our table as best she could! Over and above the call of duty, kudo's Shanda.
Our food arrived, pipin' hot, fresh and cooked perfectly. My husband's ribeye was cool in the center, pink and perfectly marked on the outside. My burger was almost pink in the center, juicy, tender and delicious bun toasted perfectly. Again Kudos! I hailed the manager Tim and he stopped looking interested, kept a cheerful face and got down eye level.

Told me he would get on the table end of day but also advised me that it would not stay nice for long as they move the free tables often, thanked me for the heads up, thanked us for our business, was glad to hear the kudos, checked on Larry's satisfaction. The overall experience was worth the 25 mile drive. We will do it again. I would recommend you do so too. The Tracy, CA location. They Rock!

I dinged on atmosphere/romance as the music is loud but you can have conversation over it.

• Visited June 2013
Brewster, New York
“Very Nice "Chain" Steakhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband and I stopped here on our way through Tracy on a Friday afternoon at about 4PM and we were immediately seated. The restaurant atmosphere was fun and everything you would expect in a steakhouse. Every table has peanuts on it and there are discarded peanut shells EVERYWHERE so this is a definite no go if you have a peanut allergy but otherwise it's actually fun to add to the mess. My husband had a full slab of ribs and I had the bone-in ribeye. The seasonings on both were delicious and more than either of us could possibly eat. We both also had the sweet potatoes, mine with the special house butter and his with a caramel marshmallow topping, absolutely yummy. The service wasn't exactly speedy but the waitress was very friendly and that more than made up for the wait. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jhack603
Tracy, California
“A Roadhouse That Isn't.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Texas Roadhouse typically puts out a great meal. What I like most about the Tracy Roadhouse is that everyone is not shouting too much and the music isn't rattling your brains (like too many other Texas Roadhouses in the Bay Area). This is the only one I will go to; sure, it is still a little noisy, but at an acceptable level, and who can't have a fun time at the Roadhouse, it's a meat-eater's Paradise.

Visited March 2013
Tracy, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“my time at Extended Stay America”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

This Place has Great Steaks Well Seasoned and a great atmosphere I had a good time at this Restaurant and the Staff was very friendly

Visited February 2013