“Great steak for a little $$”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 194 Restaurants in Tracy
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Monterey, California
“Great steak for a little $$”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here twice in the last 2 months. OMG, the steaks are wonderful. There can be a long wait time (an hour or more especially on Friday night). Even though Yelp says they take reservations, a quick call to the restaurant said they do not. However, call 30-60minutes before you show up and ask to be placed on the "call-in" list!! On Friday I did this and walked up to the hostess to say I was on the call-in list and before I knew it, my wife and I were being seated (while the entire crowd outside was still waiting for up to an hour!). We ordered 8oz sirloin steaks and 2 side dishes for $12.99 each. Where we live, we can't order a steak dinner for less than $50 per person. Our whole tab including drinks and tip didn't even amount to $50!! If you are anywhere near Tracy and your mouth is watering for good steak, this is a "must try" place.

• Visited April 2013

Tracy, California
“Great steak with a fun atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Texas Roadhouse is always a great meal and a fun time. The only complaint that I have ever had about this place is the noise. It is not intended to be a quiet and romantic meal. The music is blaring, the staff is dancing, the birthday parties are annoying (beyond belief), and it is closer to a honky tonk than a restaurant, but you can't beat the steak in this area.

Visited March 2013
San Leandro, California
“Its a cut above most chains, but its still a chain...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Don't expect anything custom done and its not going to be spot on what you really want, but this chain is better than most and as far as Texas Roadhouse goes they are on the top of the list for their chain. At the end of the day though you shouldn't rate a chain restaurant that can't give you something unique or customized for your needs a five star rating. If you are in the area and have a group to feed this will satisfy just about everyone and some will go away with smiles.

• Visited June 2012
Livermore, California
“Always great.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

This restaurant should be rated #1 in Tracy. This place is the best of Tracy's limited offerings. The food is always good and the staff is very friendly. The only issue is there is usually a wait, but it is always worth it.

• Visited February 2013
Aurora, Colorado
“Been twice. Great both times.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

This place gets really crowded, but after eating here a few times I know why. The service is great and even with long lines the tables are filled quickly. Sure it is a chain restaurant, but you can tell this one is well managed and run. I had a sirloin and rib combo which was delicious. The ribs were some of the meatiest I have ever had and the sirloing was cooked perfectly. In my first visit, I left behind my cell phone and they had it waiting for me when I came back.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!