“Great steak with a fun atmosphere”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 201 Restaurants in Tracy
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Texas Roadhouse is always a great meal and a fun time. The only complaint that I have ever had about this place is the noise. It is not intended to be a quiet and romantic meal. The music is blaring, the staff is dancing, the birthday parties are annoying (beyond belief), and it is closer to a honky tonk than a restaurant, but you can't beat the steak in this area.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Don't expect anything custom done and its not going to be spot on what you really want, but this chain is better than most and as far as Texas Roadhouse goes they are on the top of the list for their chain. At the end of the day though you shouldn't rate a chain restaurant that can't give you something unique or customized for your needs a five star rating. If you are in the area and have a group to feed this will satisfy just about everyone and some will go away with smiles.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

This restaurant should be rated #1 in Tracy. This place is the best of Tracy's limited offerings. The food is always good and the staff is very friendly. The only issue is there is usually a wait, but it is always worth it.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

This place gets really crowded, but after eating here a few times I know why. The service is great and even with long lines the tables are filled quickly. Sure it is a chain restaurant, but you can tell this one is well managed and run. I had a sirloin and rib combo which was delicious. The ribs were some of the meatiest I have ever had and the sirloing was cooked perfectly. In my first visit, I left behind my cell phone and they had it waiting for me when I came back.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I'm SO picky about meat..in fact I NEVER order anything but seafood when I dine out because I am mostly disappointed BUT the filet I had at this particular Roadhouse was the bomb...cooked exactly as ordered (med rare) and melt in your mouth tenderness. Would definitely recommend !

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!