“Best Western Luxury Inn, Tracy, CALIFORNIA”

Best Western Luxury Inn
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Tracy
Saratoga, United States
“Best Western Luxury Inn, Tracy, CALIFORNIA”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I could hear the freeway noise from the room, but I usually turn on the air to avoid this issue. No real issues. Nice people and nice place. Unusual decor on the property (tiki men and statues of wild animals), but they added to the charm.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
I, thank you for responding to the survey. I am glad that you enjoy your stay. We strive our best to provide the best customer service we can to all our guests. The next time when you come back to stay at the property please inform my desk clerks so they can put you in a room away from the freeway so there will be less noise. I hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Redding, California, United States
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on Christmas night , and after a Christmas dinner at my cousin's place , we went back to our hotel room and I was downloading my pictures to my iPad and unfortunately in the morning we packed up and left my camera there, after few days I realized I don't have my camera , I call the hotel and asked if the housekeeper turn it in , I was told "NO", please you need to have honest people working at your hotel........

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. I do apologize to you for not being able to locate your camera for you. However, I do not appreciate you accusing my housekeepers of stealing your camera. My housekeepers are honest workers and they know if they were to take anything from guest rooms or from hotel they will be terminated on the spot. We also have cameras throughtout the hotel as well to monitor. My housekeepers have always turn in things they find in guest rooms. I personally ask the housekeeper myself too and she said she did not see a camera in the room and if she would have seen it she would have brought it to the front desk. I believe my housekeeper because she's my senior housekeeper and have been with me for 10+ years.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Best value for a Disneyland visit. Hotel is clean staff is super friendly. Cant get closer unless you stay at the Disneyland Hotel. We stay every year. Perfect for our grandchildren rooms are large,with mini fridge and a microwave! And the pool is a plus!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at my property. We strive our best to provide the best customer service we can to all of our guests. We welcome you back any time.
Sacramento, California, United States
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Good place if you need to go to the DVI prison, good people who are helpful and friendly. Stay away from the breakfast pastries though, they taste like glue. I am not good at typing as many characters as Trip Adviser wants so this is just filler sentence.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
hank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I, thank you for bring the issue to my attention. I will check with my food supplier on the danishes issue. Once again, your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 209 832-0271.
Puyallup, Washington
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Great spot to stop and rest for the evening; centrally located for what I needed; easy access to freeway; within walking distance of several food establishments; very small fitness center and some of the equipment needed repair, but overall happy with it; would have loved to see bananas on the breakfast bar; other than that all was wonderful

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
I, thank you for responding to the survey. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay here on the property. We strive our best to accomodate all of our guests to the best of our abilities. I have been in talks with my equipment supplier and we are in works in getting new execrise equipments. Also, I have added more banana to the breakfast area. We ran out and I was out of town on a business trip so I did not get a chance to buy them until I returned. But, I thank you for providing the feedbacks for improvement. I am always looking for ways to improve the property.
Rohnert Park, United States
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times this year but after my visit this week I will NOT be back! Between the noisy guests, extremely loud refrigerator running all night and toilet that needed repairs I was having a horrbile night of sleep. What topped it off was when I finally fell asleep only to be awaken shortly thereafter by the headboard falling off the bracket on the wall and almost hitting me in the head. I expressed my disattisfaction about my visit to the hotel staff when I checked out the next morning and was told that management would be notified but I still haven't heard from them.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

As I have express in my email to you. I apologize for the inconvience the issue have cause you. I wish we have known of the issues and we would have definitely taken care of the problems during your stay. However, the issues were addressed to us in the morning so we could not accomodate you. When I was informed of the situation, I came in and elevate the room and fix the issues in the room. I wanted to make sure all issue were fix before contacting you. Once again, I apologize and hope you will reconsider to stay with us again.
Los Banos, Ca., United States
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This B/W Luxury Inn is very clean and comfortable. The hotel gets busy but the staff does their best to make sure that everything is right. Plenty of dining close by (walking distance) and it's off the main street so it's quiet. We travel as a group( Baseball) with several family's and they always try to keep us together which is convenient for us. It's become our hotel of choice when staying in the Tracy, Ca. area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
I, thank you for answering the survey and for providing us feedbacks so we can improve. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay here at the property. We do strive our best to provide excellent customer service to all our guest and I welcome you back anything.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tracy
Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy
Fairfield Inn Tracy
#3 of 9 in Tracy
Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel

Been to Best Western Luxury Inn? Share your experiences!