“Nice Stay”

Best Western Luxury Inn
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Tracy
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Quick check in and check out. I was upgraded to a suite for free since the room was available, and I am a Best Western diamond member. It is a huge room! The room was clean and quiet. All the staff are great. I was allowed to exercise in the fitness room until 11:00 p.m., even though it closed at 10:00 p.m. There are free USA Today newspapers in the lobby for guests. The complimentary continental breakfast filled me up, and the food was not put away until 10:00 a.m. This hotel has an interior corridor, and an elevator. Even though it is not rated as such, this establishment was better than some Best Western Plus hotels that I have stayed at in the past. The best part of my stay is that I secured a manager's special rate for the price of $55.00 ($60.50 with tax). I would recommend this lodging, and I will be staying here again when in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade if you belong to Best Western's Rewards program.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you in responding to the survey on tripadvisor. By responding to the survey you are providing the hotel useful feedback. I am glad you enjoy your stay and we will continue in striving to meet all our guest needs. I welcome you back to the hotel anytime. Once, again thank you for providing the hotel feedback.

Sarah

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Room was clean - nothing special. Hotel was nice, and had a great continental breakfast. Staff was very friendly. For the money - you can't go wrong.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Steven P
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 209 832-0271.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

We booked into the BW here in Tracy and got a good deal on one of the business suites. Nice big rooms, lotsa space, quiet, and could have been given a 5 rating. However, the heating system was one of those under-the-window ac/heating contraptions that one tends to find at the very low end of the motel chain. Since we needed the heat at night, it started up every half hour, right next to our bed, roaring away for 10 minutes at a time.

When I'm on a trip and want to check in to local lodging, one thing I do expect to pay for is a reasonable night's sleep Everything else is gravy. Waking up every half to a noisy heater does not accomplish that.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 209 832-0271.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I stay in Tracy about once a week and am always looking for a better deal. This Best Western is about $10 above what I try to pay ($65) and I stick with the two star hotels to get that price; better than a neighboring hotel. The little extra did provide a larger room with more furniture and a legitimate high speed internet which I always want for working at night. The room was clean and cozy with a king bed and even provided some other ammenities, small fridge and microwave. The brick wall view outside my window was easily fixed with a closed curtain. I'll go back for sure.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Johnamcc

Reviewed August 26, 2011

WARNING; Please never stay here!!!! My husband & I chose this hotel beacuse his brother passed away, huge mistake! TThe staff was rude, door on our room would'nt close. If youwen out after a certain time, you had to ring the bell for the front desk to let you back in.SMOKE FILLED HALLWAYS!T the breakfast was horrible! Awful coffee, day old bread,creepy people lurking around . I could go on & on! PLEASE TAKE MY ADVISE, DON'T STAY HERE.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed August 7, 2011

I checked in for one night into the hotel. The BW is located off the highway ( from other comments on Trip advisor) made sure to not get a room near the Highway. I got in late --around 11 PM and the check in clerk was helpful as I had a slight problem opening my room--I had to pull the door towards me for it to unlock--minor problem that took 5 minutes to resolve.

I got a room facing the back of the property with a wall facing my window but other than that--it was clean, spacious, comfortable room with fridge and microwave. Bed was a tad soft but I slept well. The breakfast was basic continental--boiled eggs, muffins and the waffles were tasty--fruits were just apples & oranges--but for a low rate--all in all under $ 65 can't beat that. Pool was clean. Staff were very helpful.
I may stay again if I am in the area--Good value for money

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed September 7, 2010

Room Ok, breakfast very good, front desk employees were ok

Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MMMPahrump

Sarah Patel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tracy
Hampton Inn Tracy
Fairfield Inn Tracy
#3 of 9 in Tracy
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Stockton Southeast

Been to Best Western Luxury Inn? Share your experiences!