“Clean and Quiet”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Tracy
Fallon, Nevada
“Clean and Quiet”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Arrived late afternoon and greeted by friendly hotel staff (Jennifer, I think). Had been driving all day and was fuzzed brained. Booked two rooms - both clean and quiet. Did not hear any street noise - which is uncommon for hotels right off major roads and interstates. Although breakfast available, didn't look all that appetizing (green peppers are not my friend - LOL). Would recommend to friends.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Visalia, California
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I was in town for 1 night. The staff was couretous and super friendly. We ask for directions and we were given a map with exact directions to the stores we asked about. There was a constant offer of be able to meet our needs every time we passed the the reception desk. The room was clean. The bed was more then comfy with big, fat pillows. The pool and hot tub were clean and great to use. Our wake up call was on time. The breakfast was great and had many choices to suit our needs. My only suggest would be to keep the hot food warmer somehow but all around I would high recommend this as a place to stay. It is right in the middle of almost every store or food place you might want to use.

Room Tip: 3rd floor was quieter since this is next to highway
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Fallbrook, California
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I stayed here for two nights last week. The hotel is one of the weaker Hampton Inns that I have stayed at. The hotel is small, the rooms are small as well. The bath is minimally appointed. Breakfast is minimal. The worst is that rooms on the back side of the hotel front a parking lot for a local dive bar. Both nights, I was kept awake by roaring motorcyles, loud hollaring etc. This hotel may have been decent when it was new, but not anymore. If you're going to spend the night in Tracy, you can do a lot better.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Port Hueneme, California
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We stayed two nights. Customer Service Staff Showed lack of interest when we addressed our concerns about Housekeeping. Left room early a.m., returned 4:30 p.m.. No beds made, towels remained on floor and coffee not replenished. At 5:30 p.m. addressed this with front desk no Housekeeping services were done. Nedded fresh towels etc.. Returned 10:00 p.m., No beds made, towels were not removed from floor. Although fresh towels were brought and coffee for incorrect coffee maker. It's unfortunate other Hamptons we have stayed in have been pleasant.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Jennifer C, Manager at Hampton Inn Tracy, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Margaret,
I understand how frustrating this was and thank you for speaking to the Assistant Manager about these issues on your departure date as well as me directly a few days later. I appreciate your desire to help us improve. I do hope that the gift certificate that was provided to you restores your faith in the Tracy Hampton Inn. We look forward to having you here with us on your return trip to the central valley.
Tracy, California
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We recommended the Hampton Inn to friends traveling from PA. They were treated very well, breakfast was wonderful, we were even invited to have it with them. Room was clean, pool well kept and clean, staff was probably the best I have ever seen. We were there to pick them up each day for the entire stay and it never varied. I would advise anyone traveling to Tracy to stay here.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It was a pleasure to have your family here with us during their visit and I am very pleased that the staff showered you with their hamptonality!
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Checked into hotel with no issues, front desk staff was courteous. The non-smoking room was pretty shoddy and old looking but was just looking for a hot shower and bed. So i am ok, except i fell a little bit overpriced.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Tom Y
Thank you for taking the time to review the Tracy Hampton Inn. Your input is valued and we will use this information to drive future improvement.

Porterville
Reviewed April 3, 2012

as I travel over 120 nights a year I'm trying to diversify my hotel choices a little more than in the past. This is a pretty standard Hampton, rooms are on the small side
Pros
Front desk staff were cheerful and efficient, and made me feel welcome.
Easy access from the freeway with multiple chain restaurants within walking distance.
Next a large mall and Barnes and Noble so there are thins to do outside.
Breakfast was good with lots of variety (Hampton oatmeal is excellent)
Cons:
rooms were on the small side, with very firm beds. I'm one of the minority that prefers a softer mattress.
No microwave or mini-fridge in the room.
Some traffic noise but it was not overwhelming.

all in all this is probably the best choice in Tracy. My only complaint with the Hampton chain is they are consistently $15-$20 a night higher than Holiday Inn Express. If the price was equal Hampton would bet more of my business.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank lkm55
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tracy
Fairfield Inn Tracy
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel
Hampton Inn Livermore
Hampton Inn Livermore
#1 of 16 in Livermore

Been to Hampton Inn Tracy? Share your experiences!