“Great service and excellent food!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2012

This is a great restaurant; the atmosphere is coozy, the food is of high quality and the service is excellent. Consistency is the word!

1  Thank Heiloo59

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Have heard that Magellan's was the place to go during my previous visits to the area but had not tried it until this evening!

The food and service was beyond expectations for an area not known for fine cuisine. The ambiance was warm and inviting and the staff made you feel very welcome. Heather (name of my server) was knowledgeable on the available wines and ensured that my meal was prepared perfectly!

I will certainly come back the next time I am in town!

Reviewed February 14, 2011

absolutely one of the worst experiences I have ever had at a restaurant. I have had better service at Dennys, The only thing the owner said was he understood the issue but they were too busy to address it right now. So that proves money is more important than customer service. This place sucks

2  Thank rgd123
Reviewed January 1, 2011

I have eaten in many restaurants and the food here is second to none.It tastes as tho it was prepared for hours and this was the steak I had and I also got the caesar salad.I don't drink but my dining companion is difficult to please and she was speechless with the main course and wine selection.I knew that if could please her,this was a place of royal quality. I will be returning for dinner and lunch before I leave back to Ohio.

Reviewed October 8, 2010

Went to Magellan’s in Tracy for the first time based on Trip Adviser recommendations in October 2010. The positive was good service and a pleasant atmosphere. The food however was mediocre at best. The Calamari appetizer was tough and chewy. The Parmesan salad was boring with tasteless cheese. Had the Swissland Veal, it was tough and the roasted potatoes with broccoli were tasteless and boring. Desert was Tiramisu and it was good, the coffee was excellent. Don’t know if I caught them on a bad night, but it was a disappointing meal for the price.