“Best Burgers”

Ranked #2 of 194 Restaurants in Tracy
California
“Best Burgers”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is a great place, I have been to locations in Sacramento, Galt, and also in Tracy. Delicious burgers, fries, very friendly people working in all places, and the patrons are very friendly too!

Visited December 2012

Tracy, California
“Good burgers with a unique style”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I liked it but did not love it. The burgers were not as tasty as I had hoped. The fried cheese spilling out of the burger is very unique, but the flavor did not appeal to me personally. The patty itself did not seem fresh, but seemed like a frozen one that you could buy yourself from the grocery store. All in all it seemed good, but everyone has their favorite burger joint. Give it a try, this could be your favorite.

Visited February 2013
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Greasy burger & dry french fries”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My burger was average, but a little more greasy than usual. I would suggest ordering the 1/2 fries and 1/2 onion rings which are not on the menu. Just ask and they will do it. The rings were way better than the fires which seemed over cooked and very dry. On a scale of 1-10 I would give this place a 6. The Squeeze Inn in Galt was way better that's for sure.

• Visited February 2013
Los Osos, California
“A Cheesy Change of Pace”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We were in Tracy for a family get together staying at a near by Hotel. We watch Guy on Triple D all the time so we had to try the burger out. We got one regular for the lady and one of the larger burgers for me. We also tried an order of mixed fries and rings. It is different and the grilled Velvetta is probably an aquired taste but all in all it was good and I could not finish the big burger. The fries and rings were good. We remembered we had some cheap red wine in our room so we went thare to enjoy the pairing of the toasted cheese and cheap Merlot. It was fun and a little change of pace.

• Visited January 2013
Tracy, California
“Great place for a mans meal.”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I loved it, my wife does not enjoy cheeseburgers and fried foods. I thought the burgers and fries were great. I have been a couple of times with friends.

Visited July 2012