“RSM original”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ballpark Pizza Team RSM
Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

This place is a South County classic. Although I would admit it was somewhat of an acquired taste at first. Everyone has a favorite place like this from their childhood. This one has been my kids favorite for the last 20 years

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The pizza is tasty, the atmosphere very family oriented. Plus, they are great supporters of the community.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Just OK- not a thick or thin crust. Somewhere in the middle. If you are willing to make the drive so far Peppino's on the lake in MV is my personal fave.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Ate here while visiting family in February 2012. They were running a 2 large special and man is this pizza good. We tried the lemon garlic chicken with sausage and it is superb. Some of the best chicken type pizza I've ever had. I'd eat here all week every week if we had one in our town.