“My hidden gem”

Hamilton Oaks Vineyard
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Hamilton Oaks is my favorite gem in Orange County. I am starting to spread the word though. I can no longer keep my mouth shut. My experience with Hamilton Oaks overall has been fabulous. Either sitting amongst the oaks in Trabuco Canyon or at the tasting room in San Juan Capistrano, I am transported away from my daily grind. The wines are incredible. They have a nice nose and the finish leaves you wanting more. They have 8 different varietals. I would recommend traveling to either site.

1  Thank Brenda P

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We were traveling, visiting our family in Southern California, and stumbled upon a beautiful tasting room from Hamilton Oaks. It is right off the freeway in San Juan Capistrano. The wines we tried were the Chardonnay, their Zinfandel, and their Barbara. Also we tried their port. ALL WERE SPECTACULAR!!! It was a beautiful Sunday under the Orange trees, we were able to picnic there, bring our own cheeses, and had a beautiful Southern California experience!!!