“Authentic Chinese restaurant - fresh food, accommodates dietary requests”
Review of Nice China Cafe

Nice China Cafe
Ranked #166 of 579 Restaurants in Torrance
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 4, 2013

When I'm in town, my relatives and I go here at least once a week. The food in this small restaurant is fresh, always cooked to order by Ricky, the owner chef, and very authentic. With enough advanced notice he will cook special dishes like roast suckling pig, steamed Korean melon stuffed with fried black bean spare ribs, whole fish, pressed chicken, and shrimp winter melon soup (with whole shrimp draped over the side of the bowl). He also makes excellent home-cooked dishes, very inexpensively priced, and large portions. No msg and on our request (because one of my relatives has a strict renal diet), sodium-free meals still full of flavor.

1  Thank squirrelmama

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I love several chef's specialties there: water boiled fish, baked duck, bitter melon beef, and tofu salty fish with diced chicken. Some other lunch special dishes are delicious and authentic. I don't like the Americanized Chinese dishes--the meant are deep fried and seasoned with tons of sources. I usually go there with my Chinese female friends who know the real Chinese food.

Reviewed December 26, 2011

Very tasty authentic chinese food. All the food taste very fresh. Everything we have had on the menu has been very good so far and we have been there five or six times so far. Appears to be small family owned restaurant. Prices are very reasonable.

2  Thank Lee H
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 4, 2008

No MSG! Definitely the place for me. I usually order the beef stew with flat rice noodle soup. Every dishes I have ordered there taste great! except... the roast duck. It used to have really great roast duck, the best around Torrance; however, it changed its quality and the duck no longer look roasted; it looks deep-fried.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Nice China Cafe? Share your experiences!