“Not bad”

Cuisines: Mexican
phoenix,arizona
“Not bad”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We needed a quick bite to eat and did not want your typical fast food so thought we'd give this place a whirl. But what we got were soggy tacos. The kids were hungry and loved them, lol. But for $2.50 a taco not really a good deal.

Visited June 2013

Los Angeles, California
“One of The Origionals, & Still Here and Great.”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Are you kidding Me, This the place on PCH Hwy in Lomita,
is one of the Last Orig Mexican Food places in the area,
still here for many years, and the reason is real good food,
and the Staff is First rate, not always the Fastest, but
good.
I stopped in for a coffee on a cold day, ordered their Worlds Best, Chips and Salsa, home made for sure,
and they gave me the chips on the house !!!!!!!!!!

You cant beat these people or this Food !!

They Got a Huge Tip on the way out from me.
I will be back.

Thanks,
Ritchie H.

Visited April 2013
South Coast, NSW
“Ordinary!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is a fast food, fast service, fast everything restaurant.
Service is very ordinary and with restaurant under new management or similar, they need to definitely look at this aspect of their operation.
Take a way ordered. Worst meal I've ever had. Beef enchilada ordered and it would have been more suitable for a baby or a person without teeth.
There are a number of other restaurants in this location that leave this restaurant far behind.

• Visited October 2012
torrance, CA
“Addictive Salsa”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This is by far my fav Mexican place around. Sometimes we eat there but usually order to go. The salsa is so good I always buy a large to take home! The "chips" are whole tortillas fried to perfection..YUM. I always order the same thing, the Jr. Delux Burrito with shredded beef. This giant masterpiece has beans, rice, shredded beef, and cheese all wrapped in a flour tortilla that is then covered in red sauce and sour cream and guac....sooooo goood. I love it so much that in over 20 years of going there I have never ever had anything else on the menu :)

• Visited July 2012
Torrance, California
“Poor value Mexican food”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

The restaurant is mainly fast food, but it is served to your table. The food, I feel was fair at best. I was concerned about the service. I saw a server who was bringing chips, salsa and drinks to customers tables. They also have a open kitchen and I observed this individual put his hand in to the chip container in the kitchen, actually put his hand up to his mouth and eat chips and then go back to serving WITHOUT washing his hands. After seeing that, I never went back again.

Visited October 2011