“Our stay was great. The only thing that I experienced that...”
Review of Ramada Torrance

Ramada Torrance
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Torrance
Stockton
“Our stay was great. The only thing that I experienced that...”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Our stay was great. The only thing that I experienced that was just somewhat unpleasant was in the shower. The "Hot & Cold" knob direction was backwards or opposite so when I went for Hot water I got Cold water...boy what a shock!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaInnTorrance, Manager at Ramada Torrance, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for staying with us while visiting in Torrance, CA. We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. Please rest assured we are working in geting the issue fixed. We are currently working in remodeling all our restrooms and should have this resolved soon. Thank you once again, and please let us know if we can further assist you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Encino, CA
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Needed a place near Torrance Memorial and walked in to ask to see a room. Marlene was very helpful and welcoming. The room was clean and there were no offending smells (smoke, etc).

I booked online and asked her to ring me if I could check in early. Not only did she call to tell me that I could check in early but updated me on an error during my online registration.

Her great customer service was what won me over. Thanks Marlene!

The accommodations? Perfect. Clean, quiet and comfortable.

Will be back!

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the first floor. No elevator to second floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
RamadaInnTorrance, Manager at Ramada Torrance, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
"Greetings,"

I am very pleased to know you had a delightfull stay with us. We have great staff at our property and Marlene is an exceptional team member. Please call us when you're back in the area so we can book you in one of our newly remodeled rooms.

Management
Vista
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Everything was fine except for the guests next door. They must have argued all night. The common wall didn't insulate the disturbance. The only persons that had less sleep than myself were the couple next door.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback concerning your visit.
On behalf of the hotel and its team we extend an apology for the disturbance caused
by other guests. We hope we can have you visit us again and please let us know if any issues like this arise again so that our manager on duty may assist you.

Sincerly,
Management
Eagletown
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were very clean and nicely spaced. The bathroom could use some upgrades but overall very nice. I did have two problems, one was I could hear everything from next door EVERYTHING! LOL and two the TV didn't have a guide the channels were all over the place. Although I had these problems I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013
RamadaInnTorrance, Manager at Ramada Torrance, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are currently in the second phase of remodeling all our rooms. Soon we will be finished with all the restrooms with an updated look for your comfort. Come back soon so that you may enjoy our newly remodeled rooms.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Torrance
Howard Johnson Torrance
Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Inn
Best Western Plus Avita Suites
Doubletree by Hilton Torrance - South Bay
Super 8 Torrance LAX Airport Area

Been to Ramada Torrance? Share your experiences!