“Front desk, Marlene, was very nice and made me want to book!”
Review of Ramada Torrance

Ramada Torrance
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Torrance
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Needed a place near Torrance Memorial and walked in to ask to see a room. Marlene was very helpful and welcoming. The room was clean and there were no offending smells (smoke, etc).

I booked online and asked her to ring me if I could check in early. Not only did she call to tell me that I could check in early but updated me on an error during my online registration.

Her great customer service was what won me over. Thanks Marlene!

The accommodations? Perfect. Clean, quiet and comfortable.

Will be back!

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the first floor. No elevator to second floor.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
RamadaInnTorrance, Manager at Ramada Torrance, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

"Greetings,"

I am very pleased to know you had a delightfull stay with us. We have great staff at our property and Marlene is an exceptional team member. Please call us when you're back in the area so we can book you in one of our newly remodeled rooms.

Management

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Everything was fine except for the guests next door. They must have argued all night. The common wall didn't insulate the disturbance. The only persons that had less sleep than myself were the couple next door.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback concerning your visit.
On behalf of the hotel and its team we extend an apology for the disturbance caused
by other guests. We hope we can have you visit us again and please let us know if any issues like this arise again so that our manager on duty may assist you.

Sincerly,
Management

Reviewed February 23, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaInnTorrance, Manager at Ramada Torrance, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were very clean and nicely spaced. The bathroom could use some upgrades but overall very nice. I did have two problems, one was I could hear everything from next door EVERYTHING! LOL and two the TV didn't have a guide the channels were all over the place. Although I had these problems I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are currently in the second phase of remodeling all our rooms. Soon we will be finished with all the restrooms with an updated look for your comfort. Come back soon so that you may enjoy our newly remodeled rooms.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 1, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 27, 2013

The first room we were given had not been cleaned. They quickly changed rooms when I called the front desk (with my cell phone, as the room phone was not functional). One day later, our new room didn't get cleaned yet again. There was a constant noise in the room and a bathroom/sewer smell. The TV had no guide and poor reception/quality. The available outlets were out-of-spec and too loose to plug items into. The WiFi connection constantly dropped while in use, The front desk "convenience store" was way overpriced, and the breakfast service was only waffles, cereal, and coffee/juice. While the location was outstanding for where I needed to be for business, everything else was too poor for me to chose to stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaInnTorrance, Manager at Ramada Torrance, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

First and foremost I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team. We will definitely look into the issues that you've pointed out. I will personally look into these problems to get them fixed. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Once again please accept our apology.