Torrance Marriott Redondo Beach
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$129
$124
HolidayInn.com
$99
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe concierge loungerain barconcierge teamshopping malloutside seatingdel amogood sizenice hotelhigh floornice lobbyself parkingredondo beachbig malllobby areaplatinum memberbusiness hotelwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stayed at the Torrance Marriot because of it's proximity to LAX. Arrived late and tired, and the desk clerk and bartender made me feel welcome, even though it was already last call. The next morning, the same desk clerk remembered me and went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank fahrtenhaler
revpar120, General Manager at Torrance Marriott Redondo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed 2 nights here in October 2013 as I was in a wedding nearby. Although parking was $15 per night, I was pleasantly surprised to see that they charged us $15 per night rather than per car (as we had 2 cars there). Only issue while staying at the hotel was the housekeeping. Within 15 minutes of me checking in, a housekeeper entered my room without knocking. Then, on the morning we were checking out, a housekeeper was knocking on our door around 9 a.m. Further, we removed the "do not disturb" sign in the late afternoon and no one cleaned our room. There were housekeeping carts in the hallway late at night....so surprised that they never came by to clean up our room.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the circumstances around housekeeping. I will defintiely follow up and ensure this does not happen gain. Let me know if I may do anything to resore your faith. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Had to stay an extra night here due to a flight delay on the start of our vacation and then stayed the last night before we flew home.A fantastic hotel with superb facilities.the staff were so helpful and couldn't do enough for us.A fantastic room and list of lively seating areas.I felt like we were treated very special at this hotel and can't wait to come back.

Room Tip: Doesn't matter what floor you are on as all rooms very good, only difference is some look into the shopping mall,across the road but you don't spend time looking out of the window in the hotel as there is so much to do around the area.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel several times in the past five years, everything you'd expect from a Marriot hotel.

Good points:
good location, 3 minute walk to the del amo shopping mall.
large rooms, very comfortable beds
good breakfast choice
plenty of parking
friendly service from staff
indoor/outdoor swimming pool
coffee/tea facilities in the room
wifi

Bad points:
One bottle of water in room, never replaced when used.
No mini bar
have to pay for wifi and it's expensive
film rentals expensive
parking expensive if not a Marriott elite member.
shower not great.............shower curtains beware!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback and consideration. I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations. I recognize that we have a few things to work on and definitely will check out that shower curtain. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

If you're looking for a nice hotel that escapes the high prices associated with the Downtown LA and Hollywood areas, Torrance might just be the answer. The Torrance Marriott is clean, recently renovated and has an excellent staff. Rooms are clean and comfortable with plenty of TV and movie channels. Hertz is located on-site and parking is easy and convenient. Excellent cinema choices, restaurants and shopping areas are close-by. I cannot comment on the food served at the Marriott because there are so many great choices nearby, after at least 50 stays, I've never eaten within the hotel. Approximately 40 minutes from the downtown, Hollywood areas depending on traffic. 15 minutes south of LAX airport.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
revpar120, General Manager at Torrance Marriott Redondo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you very much for the great response!!