I stayed in a king room facing the courtyard and pool for 7 nights. It was cleaned nicely by the hotel staff every day, there is a refrigerator in the room, the shower had plenty of hot water, bed was comfortable. Nothing really to complain about, it just didn't wow me like some other Courtyard properties have.
I did not eat in the hotel at all so cannot comment. I didn't use the pool or jacuzzi although I did notice that a lot of other hotel guest did use it.
I did use the laundry once, it is just a stacked washer dryer where the soap is added automatically when you push a button. It scared me a little that my clothes might get ruined, but they turned out fine. The washer and dryer did look a bit old and made quite a racket when it was spinning! There is just one unit, so you are out of luck if someone else decides to use the machine when you are planning to.
The hotel is not really within walking distance to any major restaurants, there were some things across the busy Sepulveda road, but I did not go in them. There is a Starbucks and quite a few other choices about a mile away on Creshaw.
So, that is it, nothing really to write home about, it was fine.
I found the front desk staff to be very courteous, but didn't really interact with them much other than checking in and out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Torrance/Palos Verdes boasts a state-of-the-art lobby which provides greater choices with flexible spaces to work or relax in, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news and weather conditions via our GoBoard(R). A great place for breakfast or happy hour in Torrance, the hotel's modern lobby has The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.(R) which serves healthy food and beverages in the morning, including Starbucks(R) coffee and evening dinner service with cocktails. Enjoy luxurious bedding in newly renovated guest rooms with balconies, 37" LCD HDTV's, mini-refrigerators and complimentary high-speed internet. The hotel also features two meeting rooms, self-service laundry facility, outdoor pool, fitness center and complimentary on-site parking. Located in Torrance California, we are conveniently located just blocks from Del Amo Fashion Center Mall and near the Long Beach Cruise Terminal, downtown Redondo Beach and the gorgeous LA views from the Palos Verdes cliffs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Courtyard Los Angeles Torrance/Palos Verdes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Los Angeles Torrance/Palos Verdes Hotel Torrance
- Courtyard Torrance
- Courtyard Los Angeles Torrance
- Torrance Courtyard
- Torrance Marriott