“Pretty Good Senior's Breakfast”
Review of Spires Restaurant

Spires Restaurant
Ranked #252 of 555 Restaurants in Torrance
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 13, 2014

For breakfast this morning, I stopped at Spire's in Torrance, where I ordered off the Seniors' Menu. A waffle, two eggs, and sausage. The eggs were over easy, the waffle was cooked just right, and the sausage, which I ordered well, was just that. With a cup of coffee, I got a very good breakfast for under $10, tip and all. It was a very good way to start the day.

1  Thank Robert L

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Older folks love this restaurant because of the deals. Don't let the wheelchairs, walkers and oxygen tanks deter you from this place. My husband and I fell in love here, with each other AND the food. The service is excellent at the locations I've been to and family and friends are always happy when I bring them to a Spires. The portions are great and so is the price. The old school diner look is fun and quaint.
When family and I visit the beach, we eat breakfast here and then come back in the evening to dine again! The food is that good!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

If you are on a budget but wants to get the best out of your hard earned money, this restaurant
is the best place to eat. On top of that, they have excellent customer service.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We ate here again this week, and have had a good meal, Dinner or Breakfast,
Lots of Specials, and I can believe Im 55, so now the Senior Specials apply.

The Food is always good as I have said, clean place, good service at Most times.

Chicken Night Monday, is Great for Fried Chicken, with soup & salid, desert.

My Disappointment, as I have eaten at, Norwalk, Huntington Bch, Both Torrance Locations,
Long Beach, carson, Garden Grove, & maybe one or two other I forgot.

PLEASE GET THIS SPIRES Management or Corp.

The Only Location We Felt Propperly Welcomed in, as an Every Day Event,
the Right Way, to make your Guest whom you should well Value, feel So,

Was Torrance, ( when Juan was the Manager, Now Gone, what a sad affair to let this guy go )
he was your Grand welcoming Committee, and ALL OF YOU MISSED IT,
now the Reception is Hit and Miss, the Owner is a nice guy, But CLEARLY Misses this Point,

You have Great Food, that is not the Issue, ITS THE PEOPLE, have we Completely lost
touch with this Fact in Restaurant Industry Today ???

The Manhattan Beach, location, was on the Ball, and we always were made to feel
welcomed, our Money could be spent across the street, and they Knew it,
Norwalk, its been a while, but you guys were good.

Go to Torrance, BUT see if they have changed that thing Around, I so, I will be
Proud to see if the Owner/ Manager has Stepped it Up, and shake his Hand,
WE WILL SEE.

Thanks Again
Ritchie H

Reviewed May 28, 2012

My father and I have eaten at this Spires for many years. The coffee is always hot and the soups are delicious - the vegetable beef is the best (in my opinion). The staff is always friendly and make sure you are well taken of. Desserts are excellent, as well. All in all, a great to return to over and over again!