“Best meal in Town”

Spires Restaurant
Ranked #242 of 555 Restaurants in Torrance
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 24, 2013

If you are on a budget but wants to get the best out of your hard earned money, this restaurant
is the best place to eat. On top of that, they have excellent customer service.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We ate here again this week, and have had a good meal, Dinner or Breakfast,
Lots of Specials, and I can believe Im 55, so now the Senior Specials apply.

The Food is always good as I have said, clean place, good service at Most times.

Chicken Night Monday, is Great for Fried Chicken, with soup & salid, desert.

My Disappointment, as I have eaten at, Norwalk, Huntington Bch, Both Torrance Locations,
Long Beach, carson, Garden Grove, & maybe one or two other I forgot.

PLEASE GET THIS SPIRES Management or Corp.

The Only Location We Felt Propperly Welcomed in, as an Every Day Event,
the Right Way, to make your Guest whom you should well Value, feel So,

Was Torrance, ( when Juan was the Manager, Now Gone, what a sad affair to let this guy go )
he was your Grand welcoming Committee, and ALL OF YOU MISSED IT,
now the Reception is Hit and Miss, the Owner is a nice guy, But CLEARLY Misses this Point,

You have Great Food, that is not the Issue, ITS THE PEOPLE, have we Completely lost
touch with this Fact in Restaurant Industry Today ???

The Manhattan Beach, location, was on the Ball, and we always were made to feel
welcomed, our Money could be spent across the street, and they Knew it,
Norwalk, its been a while, but you guys were good.

Go to Torrance, BUT see if they have changed that thing Around, I so, I will be
Proud to see if the Owner/ Manager has Stepped it Up, and shake his Hand,
WE WILL SEE.

Thanks Again
Ritchie H

Reviewed May 28, 2012

My father and I have eaten at this Spires for many years. The coffee is always hot and the soups are delicious - the vegetable beef is the best (in my opinion). The staff is always friendly and make sure you are well taken of. Desserts are excellent, as well. All in all, a great to return to over and over again!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Just like a Denny's, but less crowded. Similar atmosphere.

Reviewed May 24, 2009

We happened to be looking for a breakfast place and found Spires on the roadway. It is obvious that locals enjoy the restaurant and “regulars” are there greeting each other and making for a nice atmosphere.

Breakfast is the typical eggs, bacon, and toast fare at very reasonable prices. Though the restaurant it old, it is clean. Staff is friendly, fast, and caring. Food is hot and good. If you are looking for a basic breakfast at a reasonable price, this is the place to eat.

Been to Spires Restaurant? Share your experiences!