“Good cheap food”

Cuisines: Japanese
Los Angeles, California
“Good cheap food”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I came here with a few friends for dinner. I got the half roast beef and cheese sandwich with the chinese chicken salad. The roast beef sandwich was absolutely amazing! Next time I want to try their burgers. The chinese chicken salad was good but maybe I had too much of high expectations because I didn't think it was amazing. But all in all, it was good. Their outdoor patio is dog friendly which is always a plus!

• Visited August 2014

Redondo Beach, California, United States
“So good!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I love this place! GREAT servi e and food! I really like their turkey avo Teriaky burger, I usually have it on a wheat bun! Their bowls are also great!

Redondo Beach, California
“Yum! ”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Great casual place & take out. I've always loved the salad and teri plate with brown rice and all white meat chicken. I recommend it for anyone who needs an easy meal.

Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin
“generous portions”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Whenever I am back in town, this is one place I go to. The food is always delicious and tastes so homemade. The teriyaki chicken and Chinese chicken salad are my favorites. And the portions are generous, (can even share a plate easily for two or more people) unless you're a big eater!

• Visited July 2013
Gardena, California, Usa
“I LOVE this place”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I can't get enough of it! Although, This review is for the Gardena location. For some reason tripadvisor does not recognize the Gardena location and brought up Torrance. Anyway, I've tried just about every dish there from the curry meals to the teriyaki bowls to the avocado teriyaki cheeseburgers! I think I've died and gone to heaven. WHY, can they build a location in the San Gabriel area! The Chinese Chicken Salad is one of my favorite dishes. If you every get a chance to go I recommend substituting fries with the salad. The dressing is amazing! We eat here at least once a month. This place gets pretty packed at lunch time so I recommend you place your order and pick up or try going before 12 pm. The service is friendly and the atmosphere is cozy.

• Visited July 2013