“Great food and atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of El Paso Cantina - CLOSED

El Paso Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish, Latin
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Ca
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

I love this place; I always try to stop by when I'm in town.
I prefer the El Paso Chicken Tacos, made with Flour Tortillas

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Great location and parking”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

We like to eat here because the service is always good and the restaurant appears clean. The chips, salsa and margaritas are very good. As far as the food. I'd say average. Fairly plain tasting. Not overly seasoned. The crunchy tacos are not good. I think they use pre made shells. The price is great. Nice place to go with girlfriends for lunch. Older crowd generally there.

Visited December 2013
Torrance, California
“Cozy atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Nice interior, low lighting and cozy. The salsa was too sweet for my taste and the food while hot (not spicy) was typical mexican fare.

Visited October 2013
las vegas, nevada
“The Whole Enchilada”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

This Mexican restaurant has it all; decor, attentive service, great presentation of tasty food, and solid margaritas. Our server kept the chips and salsa fresh and the margaritas coming in a timely manner. My steak fajita burrito was full of flavors and more than ample in size. The prices were very reasonable. Based upon our visit, this restaurant deserves a recommendation.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank birdiefore
Torrance, California
“Delicious food, but I'd avoid the breakfast menu.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've been here a number of times with my family and the lunch/dinner menu is always delicious. My wife and I tried the breakfast menu once and decided that we'd stick to the lunch/dinner menus when we came back as the breakfast food wasn't very good, but everything else we've had there has been good and the staff is always friendly & polite.

Visited August 2013