“Sweet Salsa - Great Margaritas”
Review of El Paso Cantina - CLOSED

El Paso Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013

El Paso Cantina is a great place to go for appetizers and drinks. The last meal we ate was less than desirable. You can sit outside on the patio for hours with drinks and appetizers and soak up the sun. The services is average and so are the meals. The meals have been hit and miss for us. The salsa is sweet but a little on the runny side. Sweet salsa is not my cup of tea but margaritas are yummy, go big or go home. Strawberry banana margarita is highly recommended. Great happy hour prices for the apps.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you want a great place for some great Mexican food El Paso Cantina is the place for you, Their food is indeed authenic and really good tasting and their Chicken Quesadilla is very good and they also have some other great food there. Their Refried beans are good as well as their Enchiladas and Chil Relenos delicious. So come to El Paso Cantina, they have great Mexican food

Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is a Good Mexican Restaurant, that can handle small to Large Groups, and has a Great Bar, if you like something
before or with Dinner or Lunch.

Coupons are Available in the News Paper, or online.
Nice Area, with Lots of Parks, Malls, and things to do,
10 min or less to Beach.

Ritchie H.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Ever since I was young and I lived right down the street from this restaurant it's been one of my favorite places to go. I'm back in California visiting friends and family and a couple school friends decided to get together and have dinner. Of course it's exactly what I remember! Great food, to DIE for salsa and excellent service. Every time I go I always have to get a cheese enchilada with my combo plate along with a chicken taco. yum! It's a tradition in Torrance that I hope is around for years and years to come. Try this place, you'll be glad you did!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Always look forward to going to LA best Mexican food around. This place is no exception.The tacos and relanos are great. They also have happy hour till closing.This will be my firts stop from now on.