“Brilliant !”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I was in a group of 8 so we got a decent round table with privacy. The sea babs and creme brule were both excellent. Service ditto. Wonderful.

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our lunch very much. The food, the atmosphere and the service were excellent!
Highly recommended!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Business partners and I had dinner there on last Thursday. We all went home happy and satisfied. Great ambiance for a business meeting

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I have been to this restaurant several times during lunch - all in a work setting. I have only tried the specials that are handwritten at the bottom of the menu though other people in my party seem to like other menu items.

The fish is excellent at Depot. Dessert is also good. Coupled with very good and attentive service.

It is in more of a commercial area so I am not sure I would go there at dinner since it is a little out of the way. But definitely a good place for good food and good service.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Had dinner here last night with a friend I hadn't seen in over 40 years and they were so accommodating to our request to sit and catch up before we ordered. We had a few glasses of wine and when we finally ordered, the recommendations from the waitress were excellent (shrimp sausage appitizer and mahi fish) and our dinner couldn't have been more enjoyable. I don't get to this area often, but will certainly be back if I have reason to visit again.