“Great Food, Better Service”

Aliotta's Via Firenze
Reserve with OpenTable
Aliotta's Via Firenze is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 557 Restaurants in Torrance
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: ANZA AVE
Transit: Torrance Blvd
Description: ORDER food Online from our website - Powered By Clorder. Please relax, have a glass of wine and enjoy your fine dining experience at Aliottas Via Firenze while we prepare your lunch or dinner.
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

I had a business dinner with 16 and it was a great experience. I almost passed it right up as it is tucked in the back of a small parking lot behind a Carl's Jr.

I was a little early and spoke outside with the host for a while. He was nice and sociable. Once everyone arrived, there was a leader server that spoke for the entire group to hear. He picked the appetizers that were great for the group. Everything was great right down to the desserts.

This place is not cheap so be prepared to pay top dollar. Also, be careful with the wine, it really pushed our bill up. Otherwise, top notch.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

In a strip center - away from anything or anywhere we normally go - a wonderful experience. We were a large noisy group, and the service and attention was remarkable, down to the careful way they cut plated and served our birthday cake. I only wish they were closer to us!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

You can smell the delicious aromas wafting through the air all the way out to the parking lot. I was excited to take my grown kids to this highly recommended restaurant, and the food did not disappoint. The bread basket was lovely and so very tempting, it was hard to keep our hands off the baked goods. Every dish we ordered from the appetizers, salads, main dishes, and one dessert were perfect. Skip the Nuttela cheesecake...flavorless.

Our only problem is that we had a reservation and we were seated quickly...that's the best part about the service. A woman came and poured us water, and then 15 minutes later we had to ask for menus? Another 15 minutes we had to ask the waiter for drinks & bread....and then another 15 or more to get our order taken. We also had no table set up when they brought the bread and drinks and had to ask for that as well. The food did come pretty quickly after that, and it was worth the wait. If I lived in the area I would go back, but when I have made special reservations to get there....I want good service...I can provide my own bad service at home...that's why I go out.

I recommend it for the food, and hopefully the service was a fluke :)

Reviewed March 15, 2014

My wife and I found this gem on open table. The owner met us at the door and sat us at a nice corner table. The waiter was very good and personable with good knowledge of the on and off menu items. I had a sea bass and my wife had a veal dish. Both were fantastic but the star of the meal was the gnocchi! Wow!! Best Mel I have had in a while. Well worth the price although it is not overly expensive

1  Thank Greg H
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have been dining at Aliotta's Via Firenze for over 12 years. After visiting Italy we realized how authentically good this food is. Fresh ingredients and a very knowlegeable chef make for a wonderful dining experience. The menu is fantastic, but if you want something off the menu that is no problem for Chef Michele. He will make something special for you. The restaurant has a warm ambience which, combined with the friendly servers and very competent staff, makes the experience more like dining with an extended family in Italy, than eating out in an unfamiliar restaurant. My wife is Sicilian (her mother and father were both born there) and her expectations are high. In all of our visits over the years we have never been disappointed in the sevice or the food

1  Thank mike w