“A Pleasant Surprise in Torrance”

Aliotta's Via Firenze
Reserve with OpenTable
Aliotta's Via Firenze is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 548 Restaurants in Torrance
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: ANZA AVE
Transit: Torrance Blvd
Description: ORDER food Online from our website - Powered By Clorder. Please relax, have a glass of wine and enjoy your fine dining experience at Aliottas Via Firenze while we prepare your lunch or dinner.
Tiburon, CA
“A Pleasant Surprise in Torrance”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I had a business meeting with some locals, who brought me to this local Italian restaurant for lunch. I was very pleasantly surprised (especially after noting that In'n Out Burger was the top rated restaurant on TripAdvisor in Torrance).

I had a good spinach and tomato sald to start with followed by a perfectly prepared New Zealand sole cooked Puttanesca style. The fish was very fresh, the portion ample and the preparation excelled. The other person I was with had a salad followed by a delicious-looking lasagne, which I would have asked for a taste of, if I had been with freinds or family. The service was very good and I would definitely become a regular, if I hailed from this part of Los Angeles.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ankiandlarry

Redondo Beach
“We loved it !”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband, myself and another couple had dinner at Aliotta's this weekend and we were very impressed. The Salmon Carpaccio is just sumply delish !!!! My husband had their Beef Carpaccio and was equally impressed. Dinner was just as good - Veal Chop, Osso Bucco, Scallops in two different variations - excellent. Their Tiramisu is a bit dry but still tasty. And of course the wait staff is just awesome. Very friendly and willing to change or add anything to the dish of your choice.
Verdict: We will be back for sure - have to try some pasta and have the Salmon Carpaccio again.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank PoopiRedondoBeach
home
“Best restaurant in Torrance”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

When you pull up to this restaurant you think "questionable", but the moment you walk in you feel right at home and in Italy! Everything on the menu is excellent but if you want something not on the menu they will gladly make it. There is so much on the menu, the hardest thing is to decide. The staff is so friendly that you think they are family and that is how you are treated! We love this restaurant.

• Visited November 2012
Redondo Beach, California, United States
“The "to-go-to" Italian restaurant of the South Bay”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Via Firenze is an AMAZING restaurant, without a doubt.

From the food to the decor and the service to the atmosphere, Via Firenze is top notch. The menu has extensive choices and now even includes a Gluten Free menu which is perfect for my family as my mother is intolerant. If you desire and item not on the menu, Mike is surely able to concoct the dish for you. The extensive wine list will balance out any dish you may have ordered. I recommend either the Fettucini Firenze or Pumpkin Ravioli from the Pasta's menu or the Pollo (Chicken) Emiliana. They are unquestionably scrumptious!

The service was phenomenal! They staff is so polite and is always eager to help. They even have a room divider to separate the restaurant from large private parties.

Hands down, Aliotta's Via Firenze is the Italian restaurant to go to in the South Bay.

• Visited November 2012
Manhattan Beach, California
“Good Italian Food and He Does It Your Way”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The food was really good. I asked for no salt and I got no salt. Even without salt, the food was really tasty. Southern Italian cuisine as it should be. The eggplant parm was excellent. The pasta wth meatballs and sausages was also very good. I ordered, as a side, lasagna with meatsauce and thoroughly enjoyed it. Although the location is somewhat unusual as the restaurant is in the back of a nondescript strip mall, the restaurant serves italian food as it should be.

• Visited October 2012