“Great Food and Service”

Ranked #55 of 541 Restaurants in Torrance
Los Angeles, California
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've been to CM a few times for lunch. They have great salads-large portions and filling. I finally decided to try calling ahead for take-out as the dining room can be very crowded around dinner time. My order was ready when promised, and I was in and out in no time! For the first time I ordered the spicy garlic chicken, and it did not disappoint. Great option for a tasty, yet healthy meal when you don't feel like cooking dinner.

Visited May 2014

McKinney, Texas
“Healthy can be delicious”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I wanted to have a healthy meal, especially one that wasn't overpriced. I decided to check out Chicken Maison on PCH. The place was packed and the line long, but it moved quickly. Lots of choices for mediterranean-style food, salads, gyros, plates, including fish, and desserts. I decided on the Chicken Kabob with steamed vegetables and hummus. All for less than $10. I actually received one kabob packed with chicken and another with vegetables. Plus my side of broccoli and carrots along with some pita bread and fresh hummus topped with some olive oil and diced tomatoes. Everything was delicious. The chicken was tender, juicy, and flavorful with citrus and herbs. Personally I like my vegetables cooked a little bit more, but if you like your veges to still have some significant crunch to them then you'll like it. I wasn't able to finish it all, but I was super full when I walked out the door. No room for baklava or chocolate brownies.

• Visited January 2014
Rolling Hills Estates, California
“Tasty, ample portions and pleasant servers”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I saw the crowd eating at Maison Chicken and decided to try it. He had the lemon chicken and I had the Maison Chicken salad. Both were delicious, flavored Mediterranean style, fresh, satisfying and reasonably priced. Portions are large and lemon/mint drinking water is free. Server David was personable and attentive, as were the two young ladies at the counter who were very patient with us as we asked a number of questions about various menu items before making our choices.
We will definitely return.

Visited November 2013