“Street Food Specialties”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Via Valmonte
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I tried the street food menu offers the restaurant started. I was there on crepe Wednesday.
The mushroom crepe was so wonderful. There are several other crepe offerings also. It comes with a generous portion of salad. What a perfect light meal. Monday is special grilled cheese. Tuesday is Taco Tuesday. Thursday is Oodles of Noodles, and Friday has sliders.
You need to try the great food there.

1  Thank CaliforniaViv

Reviewed February 26, 2011

Everything we ordered was perfectly cooked and beautifully presented. Parking was easily available, it was easy to get to, the price was right, and even my friend with the hard-to-please-tummy was happy.

Reviewed December 23, 2010

This was our first time at Christine, but not our last. Service and food were impeccable and certainly in a "moderate" price range. We had theater tickets so unfortunately could not linger through dessert. Next time!

Reviewed October 15, 2008

I went to this place last night with my boyfriend and family. It was my birthday so i decided to go here to try something new. I was amazed by the ambiance of the restaurant. The music was nice. Not too loud. And the food was amazing!!!! The price is not too bad. I recommend the filet mignon medallions. It was the best!!!! Nicely cooked. And i love the sauce. Don't forget to ask your server what wine to recommend. Coz the white wine that we ordered was the best! I highly recommend this place. It made my birthday complete!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 28, 2008

My favorite restaurant in the South Bay! Great for special occasions. Love the lobster macaroni & cheese and prosciutto wrapped filet mignon medallions.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook