“Good food, decent service, good happy hour”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #179 of 541 Restaurants in Torrance
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Anaheim, CA
“Good food, decent service, good happy hour”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Went to TGI Friday's on a Friday night at 8:00. This seems to be the best time to go, after happy hour has ended. Wait time for our table was like 15 or 20 minutes.

This is my first time at this location, which is quite different than the one near the block of Orange that I'm used to. We were led to a table upstairs, overlooking the bar. If we were football fans, we would have appreciated the excellent view of the TV where they were showing preseason NFL: the Detroit Lions against the Oakland Raiders.

Our server was excellent, she came to check up on us, started us with beverages, and didn't try to upsell us on any starters or desserts. We had a BOGO coupon we received in the mail, as she knew how to take care of it.

She came out right often to check up on our meal, and the entire meal was done correctly and promptly.

We had an excellent Date night.
4 solid stars!

I feel lucky we got excellent and prompt service as TGIF is known to be hit or miss.

• Visited August 2014

Torrance, California
“Last Experience was Marginal”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Our service and food was marginal. Took forever just to get drinks. Our server did not check in with us. Always love the Gold Medalist Smoothie.

Visited August 2013
5 Thank Deana S
Bel Air, Maryland
“TGI Friday's, Torrance, CA - Excellent”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I stopped in here for dinner while on a business trip to LA. The staff was very friendly. The food was prepared perfectly. They even threw in a free dessert bacause I was in LA on my birthday and couldn't be home with my family. Everything was delicious and the wait staff was prompt and polite. The manager stopped by and wished me a happy birthday and was very friendly.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Tom A
“Perfect place”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Family of 4 on vacation. We ate here for a late lunch. Service and food were great. It wasn't very busy ,but was 2:00 in the afternoon. Pork sandwich was excellent. We would eat here again!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Leddywade
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
“Decent food and a reasonable price”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We spent a few days in Torrance during our visit to LA and San Diego and this was a late night dinner stop for us. The burgers were good, the fries tasty, and the price what you would expect in neck of the woods. If it wasn't so late we would have gone somewhere else, but it worked fine for a quick meal, although I wouldn't make a second trip here if I were in town.

• Visited July 2013

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!