“One of the best meals while away”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #83 of 551 Restaurants in Torrance
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2013

After eating burgers and fries for most of our trip it was fantastic to find a real meal with steak and veggies (we did try others places for a good meal but when we ordered seasonal veg normally came with green beans only) got the classic season sirloin cooked perfect flavour was fantastic veggies were awesome mashed potato awesome, complimentary bread fantastic, cheese fries fantastic.
The service was fantastic special mention to the tall guy. A very pleasant guy to deal with (loves a chat to)

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Needing to find a good restaurant near LAX and decided to come here. For a Sunday night we waited almost 45 minutes for a table. Ordered the ribeye and chose woodfire preparation and wished I had ordered it prepared in the classic way as it turned out to be a bit dry which I didn't care for. Next time I will know better. Their huckleberry ice tea was very good. The complimentary bread was delicious.

Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

Had a really good meal here and the service was excellent. The restaurant was busy the night we were there, but food came quickly and was very good.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

The place was busy but I still found a sit rather quickly and my food came quickly too. Can't beat their baked sweet potatoes

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Took my mom to Outback on a Monday night. The restaurant wasn't busy and we were seated right away. Both ordered the filets, one large and the other small. Took a little while before the salads and bread arrived, but neither disappointed.

Unfortunately both steaks did. They weren't tender, the cut was irregular and about a 1/4 had to be discarded because of fat or gristle. When I mentioned it to our waitress at the end of the meal (she didn't check on us during the dinner), she took the plates to show the kitchen. Two minutes later the proprietor, Scott, came over to our table, knelled down and apologized. We discussed our expectations to a fillet (lean, best cut, part of the t-bone etc.) and agreed that the cuts weren't optimal.

Without discussion, one of the steaks was taken off the check. No fuss, no attitude. Bravo! It couldn't undo the experience, of course, but it definitely made me want to come back. That's the way customer service should be.

Bravo, Scott and Outback - and thank you.