“Soup, salad, and more, plus my kids love it”
Review of Souplantation

Souplantation
Ranked #16 of 576 Restaurants in Torrance
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Use a coupon and 2 adults and 2 kids can have dinner with both hot and cold drinks for $28 all in. Long salad bar with all the fixings. Chunk chicken noodle soup is always a sold choice. My favorite soup is the albondigas (it's one of the soups on rotation, so it's a bonus when they have it). Kids like the mac and cheese (what kid doesn't?), but I find that it tends to be bland.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Nice selection of salads and soups. Good deserrts and muffins. Great assormtent of healthy food for family and friends.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have been there with few friends .Service was great as well the food .great atmosphere and my pulled pork was excellent .

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

We found a coupon online and saved a bit for lunch. Food was good and fresh - great salad bar with many items and several soups as well. There were also fruits, breads and desserts. Staff was very nice.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is a healthy alternative to fast food and has almost everything you want except beef - chicken in the soups, and you can get the premium selections if you insist on more protein, but normally the soups will do it for you. I like this location, we like the staff and we enjoy the food. We are normally big meat eaters, but this is a great alternative. Busy times are Friday nights, so if you are in a hurry on a Friday, don't come here.

Stay away from the Sunday buffet. Eggs were sweaty, French toast was dry, cinnamon rolls were chewy and seemed underbaked, fruit selection unappealing, and if I want a banana, I'll go to the market and pay 25 cents instead.

SALADS AND SOUPS ARE GREAT HERE. This is their strength and what they do best. You can find coupons in the Sunday paper (sometimes) and online. They will honor it if its on your phone.

Been to Souplantation? Share your experiences!