“Disorganized, bad service”
Review of Riviera Health Spa

Riviera Health Spa
Ranked #1 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Torrance
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

I scheduled an appoinrment with Jin, but she never showed up to the appointment. Asking the front desk, they were very unfriendly and clearly did not want to help me out. So not until 1 hour and thirty minutes later did Jin show up ro my appointment because the people "forgot to write it down". And even when she showed up, she refused that I had an appointment scheduled Even though I suspected that in the beginning, the front desk still ignored me. I will never go back there!!

1  Thank TrueReviewsFTW
There are newer reviews for Riviera Health Spa

Reviewed October 22, 2013

It was first time for me to go this Korean Spa. I did body scrub and massage. I think it all depends who you get...scrub was good, massage was so so. I wish I could have a whole day to try all different saunas and lunch there. It looked good. The facility is very clean. I recommend this spa.

1  Thank Bobochan
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Clean and well maintained. Foods are excellent. Shave ice out of the world. I visit this place every month with friends. We usually have scrub and have foods. Social events for us.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I went there for a body scrub and a massage. They did a thorough job.The place is clean and well kept . The only thing I didnt like was the lack of privacy. You get your services naked in full view of everyone of the same gender. Also , the staff barely speaks English so it's hard to communicate. However , I left feeling relax and rejuvenated. It's worth what I paid for and I'm going back again next week!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Scheduled facial for today at 1pm with Jin or Estela. Neither showed up for my appointment. The two women at the front desk were rude and unhelpful. Since skincare staff are contracted out, the spa staff would not help me try to contact the aesthetician. Jin did not return my call for an appointment so I had to call the spa to find her. The whole experience was a waste of time.

1  Thank thconstructivecritic